Essential nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasmine

Reaction score
hey
for anyone who has done the acrylics course, how long does it take to arrive once its been ordered?? thanks x.x.x.x

I got mine within a few days - if that's any help!!

thanks hun. was it any good and where are you with your training now?? are you in a salon or on your own?? sorry to be nosy lol:o

That's OK! To be honest at first I found it quite hard and my family used to moan about the smell, but I liked the way I could do it at home in my own time especially with 2 kids this suited me. The only drawback i would say is that you have to be motivated and strict with yourself to do it and not let things distract you i.e kids in my case!!

awww thanks!!! did you find it easy to follow?? only thing i am worried about is if i cant do something but cant describe it to them on the phone lol x.x.x

It usually takes a couple of days - you wont be waiting long
you should be able to follow it - if not the online & telephone tutors will know what you are talking about as they are really experienced.
you will need loads of motivation & don't be afraid to ring or email them if you have a problem - afterall thats what they are there for
good luck xxxx

You'll be fine, you wont be the first to ring with a querie however bizarre!! and you can always ask on here i'm sure someone will be able to help, I've learnt loads of stuff on here.
Good luck

Thanks im exited now lol happy to know there are always ppl on here happy to help x.x.x.x.x

Hi...can you let me know how you get on with it when it arrives.....as i am thinking of doing it too.

Many thanks

Denise:)

the people at essential nails are really helpful dont be afraid to ring them...no matter how silly you think the question is.
i remember when i ordered mine and waiting for it to come...you wont be dissapointed...

Also if you get time do a search on Essential Nails & you will find loads of info about the courses & other geeks that have done it,
I passed my EN L&P Course in Jan with a Credit & My Maintainance course in Feb with a distinction & now I am currently doing the Gel Conversion - so if you need any info just pm me & I will be happy to help hun xxxx

heya
if you order it in the morning its usually delivered the next day. i found my course really easy to follow and the people at essential nails are really helpful and they can usually help you if u just try and explain what your problem is. Good luck with the course and let us no how u get on!

Hiya - I got my essential nails L&P course literally last Tuesday. it arrived about 2 working days once I had made the payment, they deliver it UPS in a HUGGGGE box !

So far I have been really happy with the course, the only problem is, I have been doing L&P as an "amature" for many years and find the nail trainer much harder to work on than the human hand - im getting there but i found it really takes a bit of getting used to.

My boyfriend has been moaning about the smell - but ive found if you keep the lid on the dappen dish there is no problem.

My only critism is that they do not provide you anywhere near enough tips / Nail trainer nails / buffers etc - you know. the basics, when I have paid near enough £400 for the course I didnt expect to have to buy so many extras - you only submit your best work so i keep 2nd guessing myself and have now done about 30 sets of nails - and have hardly any tips or nail plates left after mucking up the first few etc etc.

My goodness this is a long post ! Keep in touch and maybe we can work together if any problems come up !

Lucy :) x

Ohhh .. and dont be afraid to ring them, I called up my tutor early this week really at the end of my tether because I couldnt get the tips to blend on the trainer - she gave me a really simple tip and they are now blending marvelously -

wow! Im really exited now. i was a bit scared before didnt know how good the course was and how hard it would be to do as the only experience ive had with acrylic is a set i bought from boots!!!! i can happily say im looking forward to it now and will keep you all updated!!:hug: x.x.x.x.x.x

e_lucy said:
Hiya - I got my essential nails L&P course literally last Tuesday. it arrived about 2 working days once I had made the payment, they deliver it UPS in a HUGGGGE box !

So far I have been really happy with the course, the only problem is, I have been doing L&P as an "amature" for many years and find the nail trainer much harder to work on than the human hand - im getting there but i found it really takes a bit of getting used to.

My boyfriend has been moaning about the smell - but ive found if you keep the lid on the dappen dish there is no problem.

My only critism is that they do not provide you anywhere near enough tips / Nail trainer nails / buffers etc - you know. the basics, when I have paid near enough £400 for the course I didnt expect to have to buy so many extras - you only submit your best work so i keep 2nd guessing myself and have now done about 30 sets of nails - and have hardly any tips or nail plates left after mucking up the first few etc etc.

My goodness this is a long post ! Keep in touch and maybe we can work together if any problems come up !

Lucy :) x

Ohhh .. and dont be afraid to ring them, I called up my tutor early this week really at the end of my tether because I couldnt get the tips to blend on the trainer - she gave me a really simple tip and they are now blending marvelously -
they provide more nail tips & nail trainer nails included in the course price - you just have to phone them & ask for them to be sent to you xx

my course came the day after I paid the 1st installment.

And as shelley says, you get 3 more packs of tips and 3 more packs of nail trainer nails included in the cost, you just phone up when your running low

HI got my course with EN this month but having trouble with glueing the tips on reckon its the way im doing it gonna keep on practicing but im finding if i get a tip stuck on correct that when i file it it tends to split on the smile line and when the filing is good ive got a small air bubble at the free edge any ideas where im going wrong before i practice any more any help gratefully recieved thanks

Hi, I've training people with the essential nails system, and I have seen your problem a lot of times. Take of the nail of the nailtrainer, and look at the back side of the nail, And you will see the problem :o) Ok you get the tip stuck on correct, but when you hold it til it is dry, you are pushing a little, and the tip will be pushed to fare up on the nail, this will create a bubble at the free edge, and you will first notice it, when you start filling it. I hope you understand what I mean, I'm from Denmark, and it diffecult to explain in english.
Tina

if its nail number 13...we've all had problems with this nail as it is very flat so putting a tip with a deep c curve on it will cause it to ping back up or split....get a tip which is bigger and file the sides so the large tip becomes the same size, side wall to side wall.....with a larger tip you have less of a c curve so will adhere better to the flat trainer nail.hth and you understand as i dont right very clear instructions.....lol

harvey said:
my course came the day after I paid the 1st installment.

And as shelley says, you get 3 more packs of tips and 3 more packs of nail trainer nails included in the cost, you just phone up when your running low
I ordered my L&P last april and never finished it (decided I wanted to do the Creative foundation course which I really enjoyed and qualified)

Do you think that they keep the course open for as long as it takes - at least if I submitted it now at least I know pretty much that I would pass with flying colours:wink2: :Love:

Latest posts

Back