Essential Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purple7

Reaction score
Has anyone trained with essential nails? I was thinking of doing the manicure and pedicure course with them and then go on to do a gel polish course with someone else as I have read the product they use gelaze isant great. I'm thinking of doing cnd shellac gel polish but I'm worried they won't accept an essential nails certificate also would product suppliers accept an essential nails certificate? I've been looking at the beauty academy online too if anyone knows anything about them I am intending to do hands on training but want to do the manicure and pedicure course at home I'm doing level 3 sports massage and nvq level 3 holistic therapies so want to add gel polish and manicures

You need to contact SweetSquared directly and ask if they will accept EN as a basic qualification, many years ago they did, then they didn't, then EN was restructured as was accepted again. Where they stand now only they can clarify.

The same applies to insurance, some will some won't

Thank you trinity :) I will do that

Has anyone trained with essential nails? I was thinking of doing the manicure and pedicure course with them and then go on to do a gel polish course with someone else as I have read the product they use gelaze isant great. I'm thinking of doing cnd shellac gel polish but I'm worried they won't accept an essential nails certificate also would product suppliers accept an essential nails certificate? I've been looking at the beauty academy online too if anyone knows anything about them I am intending to do hands on training but want to do the manicure and pedicure course at home I'm doing level 3 sports massage and nvq level 3 holistic therapies so want to add gel polish and manicures
Yes I did and graduated with 7 courses although now I use Nail Harmony products. I have the EN gel polish qualification and sweet squared accepted it which was back in 2015. I would ask if they still do accept it.

If you do decide to train with EN, my advice to you is not to settle for anything less than a distinction grade; i.e. higher than 80%.

Yes I did and graduated with 7 courses although now I use Nail Harmony products. I have the EN gel polish qualification and sweet squared accepted it which was back in 2015. I would ask if they still do accept it.

If you do decide to train with EN, my advice to you is not to settle for anything less than a distinction grade; i.e. higher than 80%.
Ahh that's brilliant!!! Thanks so much for letting me know, think I'm definitely gonna go ahead with the manicure and pedicure course :) xx

Ahh that's brilliant!!! Thanks so much for letting me know, think I'm definitely gonna go ahead with the manicure and pedicure course :) xx
In that case for those two courses it will be a pass or fail.

Latest posts

Back