Essex nail extension training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flapjack

Reaction score
Hi,

Im looking for a training course that I can attend in order to study Gel nail extensions, I dont want to learn Acrylic just gel.
Im based in Leigh on Sea, so a training place that is as close to this area would be great. Can anyone recommend a place that is really good and not too expensive either?

Thanks

Im from Leigh on Sea!

My friend and colleague Justine is the CND Education Ambassador in Essex Education | Justine Crick

Braintree,so not too far

:hug:

I can't help at all, but I'm in Westcliff so I thought I would say hi!!

Im from Leigh on Sea!

My friend and colleague Justine is the CND Education Ambassador in Essex Education | Justine Crick

Braintree,so not too far

:hug:

sorry that is too far, wanted some where to train a bit closer to where I am in Leihg on Sea. Thanks anyway

Hi Hun, I live in Leigh in sea, there's a place in Hadleigh called like nail beauty training Essex. It's right at the top of london road and do proper courses xx

Sorry ment benfleet road!

Hi Hun, I live in Leigh in sea, there's a place in Hadleigh called like nail beauty training Essex. It's right at the top of london road and do proper courses xx

Thanks hun ill contact them. T x

Too Far?! Lol. I know it can be hard, but Justine at CND Essex is fabulous.

I travel 4 hours on a train to get to her! Xx

yep justine, she is fab x

Justine is worth traveling for!! X

I train with Justine so another recommendation from me!
Good training is worth the travel- it takes me up to an hour to get there despite having lots of more local places including the end of my road being closer! But i know I can trust the standard of Justines work/training. :D

Just a giggle... I read EXCESS nail training & thought... Is there such a thing?! Before realizing it said Essex... Hey, if I don't amuse me, who will? ;)

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back