Euphoria colour discrepancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelhair111

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues with euphoria colours recently and what other suppliers they use.

I only use euphoria at the moment and have been really pleased with the price/quality and customer service. However, the past 4 months or so I've had to send so much hair back due to the colours not matching the colour ring. I've had to turn so many clients away due to the extensions not matching their hair on the day of fitting, which isn't great for my business. I've started to order the hair a week in advance incase I need to return it, but its costing me quite abit in postage as I'm having to do it so often.

I have updated my colour ring (which wasnt cheap) as they advised that my colour ring could be outdated, but I'm still having the same issue.

I'm looking at using a different supplier altogether now as I can't continue with this issue. Are there any suppliers which offer the same quality of russian/Mongolian hair at a similar price?

I've considered beauty works but they're quite a bit more expensive.

Thanks in advance

Good afternoon

We hope you are well.

We have updated and changed some of our colours. You should not be having any issues with your updated ring.

Please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will take a look for you asap.

Euphoria x

I too have had this issue. Ive sometimes order colour 60 and its came looking like ice white and ive ordered ice white and its came looking great. 1 time i ordered 5 packets of ice white and they werent the same. It doesn’t stop me ordering but it is an inconvenience. I too have updated my colour ring but the colours are still off when they arrive but i appreciate they can’t always be 100%

I too have had this issue. Ive sometimes order colour 60 and its came looking like ice white and ive ordered ice white and its came looking great. 1 time i ordered 5 packets of ice white and they werent the same. It doesn’t stop me ordering but it is an inconvenience. I too have updated my colour ring but the colours are still off when they arrive but i appreciate they can’t always be 100%

Hey Sean

Thanks for your comment, we hope you are well.

Ice White is one of the shades which has been updated. The shade used to be very similar to 60 but due to demand, we changed this to a bright white shade. Please let us know which swatch you have and we will look into this asap and update if needed.

Euphoria x

Hey Sean

Thanks for your comment, we hope you are well.

Ice White is one of the shades which has been updated. The shade used to be very similar to 60 but due to demand, we changed this to a bright white shade. Please let us know which swatch you have and we will look into this asap and update if needed.

Euphoria x
I am wondering when this changed. I ordered a colour ring 3months ago,has it changed since then?

I am wondering when this changed. I ordered a colour ring 3months ago,has it changed since then?

Hey Sarah

We hope you are well.

Ice White has been changed some time ago but we are currently updating our customer's swatches.

Please email me direct on here or our team and we will take a look for you asap.

Have a lovely evening.

Euphoria x

Hey Sarah

We hope you are well.

Ice White has been changed some time ago but we are currently updating our customer's swatches.

Please email me direct on here or our team and we will take a look for you asap.

Have a lovely evening.

Euphoria x
Have there been any updates on the colour rings at all in the last 3 months since I ordered? I would like to be sure my ring is up to date. If you need to check my account history my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Thanks Sarah. I will arrange for the team to email you in the morning and double check your Ice White swatch.

Your ring should be up to date with all other shades.

Euphoria x

Yes, we ordered tapes in 6 last week and they were as darker towards the ends of the extensions, looking at different suppliers now

Yes, we ordered tapes in 6 last week and they were as darker towards the ends of the extensions, looking at different suppliers now

Hey Jamie

We hope you're well.

We supply over 180 shades now and we are working with our factories to change the way they dye these pigments with the 5-7 shades.

The top and bottom shade difference is due to the hair being cut straight from the pony tail and coloured, as the newer top part of the hair does not absorb the same amount of pigmentation to the older ends of the hair on high quality remy hair.

This is only visible in certain pigments on the colour spectrum and affects around 5-7 shades in some batches including Dark Ash shades, Chestnut, Greys and Auburn shades, most of the shades we stock, you will find do not have this effect.

Our factories assure us that this is not an issue, however, we want to ensure all of our customers and happy with their purchases so we are working with them to change this.

Best regards x

I've had this too, especially with some of the silver blonde/ ice white shades. Some look very khaki toward the end, but the rest of the hair seems fine. This poses an issue when the mid-lengths to the ends are the part of the extension you need to match the clients hair the most.

I do feel so torn as I love euphoria hair, but I'm having more and more issues with quality and colour matches in the past few months, which reflects badly on my business. I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing and it gets sorted, but how long do you stick with a supplier though these problems before calling it a day and moving on?

Please let me know if you find another supplier who offer the Russian hair at a similar price.
Xx

Latest posts

Back