Euphoria hair reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also does she do a colour ring?

Yep, just drop her a message and she will send you an invoice for one. Including delivery I paid £23.99 today and it will be here tomorrow as she sends next day. Her ring had loads of colours including some ombré too.

Her prices are a little complicated to understand. I usually just ask her when I want to order! Lol. Her silver range hair is £49.99 for 100 strands. That's what I usually order. X

Her prices are rather confusing!!! They're per 100 1g strands and the smaller price is for 25. She's very helpful. I'm sure I had her running to and from her stock the other day - oops! Colour range is HUGE! Loads of ombré and mixed colours. She doesn't have a website yet - hopefully in Feb. So deals with FB and text. Got my order today of the 5A double drawn - feels lovely. Hopefully it hold up well xx

49.99 for 100 strands!!!!! That's amazing if the hair is good quality!!!! Il defo try her out would you say it's studio58 quality? X

49.99 for 100 strands!!!!! That's amazing if the hair is good quality!!!! Il defo try her out would you say it's studio58 quality? X

I used her basic range (which she now doesn't stock) and that has lasted 3 months no problem, but the silver range she sells is far better.

I had a girl with it in just under 3 months (this was the silver range before she got the new improved stuff in), but she had to have them taken out whilst I was in India on holiday as she broke her hand so couldn't look after them. She said the hair is still good but we won't be reusing it as she has changed her hair colour this week. I am seeing 2 ladies this week for a consultation who will be having euphoria hair. She also does a 5a range which i think is £72 for 100 strands and Olletta (locks of love) has just bought and she said it's fab.

I think I'm going to order the 5A in ombre them prices are brilliant!! Do you know how much her colour ring is xx

Could somebody possibly match up studio 58s #4 to euphorias #4 as I need to order the hair ring today xx

Could somebody possibly match up studio 58s #4 to euphorias #4 as I need to order the hair ring today xx

Which studio 58 colour ring xx

Single drawn if possible xx

Gove me two mins xx

[QUOTE=Chantelle

They should be very similar chick x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1390985305.640680.jpg
Euphoria Is the bottom one xx

Thanks a lot Chantelle! How much was ur colour ring from euphoria xx

Thanks :) is she reliable at checking Facebook? Wanting to put in a order today xx

Thanks :) is she reliable at checking Facebook? Wanting to put in a order today xx

Yes she's generally very good. Sometimes has problems with internet where she lives. I can PM you her mobile number, she answers via that almost straight away.

That would be fab thanks jo xx

Is her hair better than studio 58?

Help pleaseeee how would you rate euphoria against s58 x

I recevied my euphoria hair extensions so far not bad 👍Bonds are small and neat and its single Drawn i did want double but didn't have what i wanted. Being single its Thick from Bond to Tip.
I wouldn't make them my main supplier as communication can be difficult.
Heres a photo of single drawn 22" from Euphoria (im not a photographer so sorry for not so good picture quality lol)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402582835.117379.jpg

Ive purchased from s58 in the past also,indian Remy 18" it was okay communication with them isnt bad for making orders 😕 i would purchase again from them 👍

Latest posts

Back