Euphoria one Brazillian gold wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolebairdx

Reaction score
Hi!

I started doing hair extensions just over a year ago and used beauty works which I liked but thought they were very tuggy! I started using Euphoria ones wefts and bonds, I think the hairs really good but the shedding from them is unbelievable!! All I've had since using them is complaints about the wefts I really want to use them again Incase I just got a "bad batch" but I'm scared Incase it happens again, has anyone else experienced this from this hair?
And could anyone recommend a good supplier to use for wefts?

Thanks

I always seal my wefts before fitting it's minimises shedding. Hair planet sell it for a fiver xx

Yep, they're weft shedded so much on my friend!

Yep, they're weft shedded so much on my friend!

It's so frustrating I have no idea what to do now[emoji20]
Did u get in contact with them or anything? I found them very unhelpful!

I always seal my wefts before fitting it's minimises shedding. Hair planet sell it for a fiver xx

I think I'll give that a go thanks!x

Hi!

I started doing hair extensions just over a year ago and used beauty works which I liked but thought they were very tuggy! I started using Euphoria ones wefts and bonds, I think the hairs really good but the shedding from them is unbelievable!! All I've had since using them is complaints about the wefts I really want to use them again Incase I just got a "bad batch" but I'm scared Incase it happens again, has anyone else experienced this from this hair?

Thanks

Hi Nicole I use euphoria one on clients and can honestly say sometimes the hair really is hit and miss. I actually used the brazilian weft once on myself and took it out after a month, I find with their brazilian even with the tip hair it gets so knotty so quickly and very dry! I'm hoping to find a new and hopefully more affordable supplier soon, I've heard good things about hair planet so will give them a try xx

Hello,

Thank you for feedback.

We deal with any query as quickly as we can, we are very fair and always here to help.

If there are any issues regarding any of our products our standard policy is to request the hair to be sent back to us within 7 days of the original complaint, after testing if we find the hair the be faulty we always replace the product or offer a full refund.

We have had a smaller batch of wefts in circulation which were manufactured with a softer glue so we believe this is the batch of wefts you are referring too.

When manufacturing very large quantities of hair, small issues can crop up from time to time.

We noticed very quickly that we had a small batch of wefts where the adhesive was slightly less effective and we corrected this issue immediately.

All new batches have been produced using a very strong adhesive and have an extra sew line to prevent shedding so please rest assured any wefts from our new batches of hair are strengthened and we are confident you will not experience this issue.

Due to new processing techniques our Brazilian hair has a life span of up to 12 months and over and the hair will remain soft, silky and very high in quality, this range of hair will not matt or knot in any way.

The hair is fully cuticle correct remy and cut straight from young donors, dyed slowly using a precise technique.

This allows customers to enjoy the full life span of the product, we have customers re using and wearing our Brazilian hair for over 18 months and the quality remains in an outstanding condition.

We are always here to help if you ever need us.

Thank you.

The Euphoria One Team. x

Hi!

Thanks

Hi Nicole

Thank you for you feedback, we have checked your file and we can confirm that we requested you to return to us the weft/s you were having issues with so we could test them and replace them for you.

We understand this wasnt appropriate for you to do so at the time so we offered you 50grams for free as a top up which you accepted.

Please rest assured that the issue has now been corrected and all wefts you purchase from now on will be from our new and improved batches of hair with stronger adhesive, you will not experience any form of shedding with these batches.

Have a lovely day. x

This is a good idea! Never thought about doing that :)

Hi Nicole I use euphoria one on clients and can honestly say sometimes the hair really is hit and miss. I actually used the brazilian weft once on myself and took it out after a month, I find with their brazilian even with the tip hair it gets so knotty so quickly and very dry! I'm hoping to find a new and hopefully more affordable supplier soon, I've heard good things about hair planet so will give them a try xx

When paying all that money the last thing you want is matting. I used beauty works about a year and half ago had them all fitted to go to NYC with my fiance and the hair went so dry, I had to buy a tangle teaser style brush while i was over there so it didnt look like a bush on photos!

I took them back to the extension shop I bought them from and she said it was all the polution in New york that made them like that :/ I was there 5 days! So basically no one in big cities can wear extensions. Wont use them again or the shop that sold me them.

xxx

Our luxury hair is only (currently) sold in prebonds but our Indian Remy wefts are excellent and thick and affordable.

Latest posts

Back