Eve Taylor delivery time

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exceptionail

Reaction score
hello

I finally took the plunge and placed my opening order on Thursday.

Due to errors/miscommunication there were several amendments that resulted in payment finally being made this morning.
I've not heard anything since and I'm now worried that my order won't arrive before Christmas.

Can anyone please advise if there is a 'cut off' date for Christmas delivery please?

Thank you.

hello

I finally took the plunge and placed my opening order on Thursday.

Due to errors/miscommunication there were several amendments that resulted in payment finally being made this morning.
I've not heard anything since and I'm now worried that my order won't arrive before Christmas.

Can anyone please advise if there is a 'cut off' date for Christmas delivery please?

Thank you.

Send a message to @Matthew Taylor or @Eve Taylor Pro, who are both members of this site and should be able to answer your question, unless of course Skin Geeks are able to help you in the meantime.

Our cut off date is Tuesday 20th so there is no reason why you won't get your delivery before Christmas.
Our courier is very good and will send a text with a time slot.

Our cut off date is Tuesday 20th so there is no reason why you won't get your delivery before Christmas.
Our courier is very good and will send a text with a time slot.

Thank you so much for your reply. That's really reassuring to hear.
I'm very excited to start using the Eve Taylor products and I'm keen to get my mom and friend hooked too so I've added some gifts for them too

Latest posts

Back