eve taylor facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katexx

Reaction score
Iam just about to change my facial range to eve taylor and need to change my price lists. Can any of you who use eve taylor tell me what facials you do and how much u charge (just as an idea). I cant wait to order them but want to make them sound great to attract my clients to the new range
Thanksxx

I'll be watching this thread with interest as I'm currently trying to work out the wording of my treatment list!:)

I keep it quite simple on my price lists, as i do with all of my other treatments so that clients aren't overwhelmed with info, also on the back page of my brochure i have a little blurb about Eve Taylor and the range when it started etc...

Relaxing Facial - £25
-a deep cleansing and revitalising treatment using products from the 'Eve Taylor' range to complement your skin type.

Luxury Facial - £35
-a pure pamper treatment using the 'Eve Taylor' range to refresh your skin and leave you feeling fabulous! - Includes an oil massage specifically selected for your skin type.

Cryogenic Facial - £30
-a revolutionary treatment which detoxifies and firms the skin and can aid cell renewal and vitality.

hth xxx

I can vouch for estherlou's Relaxing facial - LOVELY! Thanks esther! Lovely products.

I can vouch for estherlou's Relaxing facial - LOVELY! Thanks esther! Lovely products.

thanks blossom, you're welcome, i'll slip you that fiver later:wink2:

I think if you word your treatment list as a "relaxing" facial ect you pigeon hole yourself. To get your client in and after the initial consultation it is the therapists job to advise the suitable treatment for the client. The beauty with the Eve Taylor products is that it allows you to do this enabling you to look proffessional in your approach. Simply include in your treatment menu the times available for facial treatment. 45 min, 60 min, 75 min.
Good luck!!:)

I think if you word your treatment list as a "relaxing" facial ect you pigeon hole yourself. To get your client in and after the initial consultation it is the therapists job to advise the suitable treatment for the client. The beauty with the Eve Taylor products is that it allows you to do this enabling you to look proffessional in your approach. Simply include in your treatment menu the times available for facial treatment. 45 min, 60 min, 75 min.
Good luck!!:)
I couldn't agree more with this,all facials should be relaxing.It is hard to word our treatment lists exactly right,but we do have to think how the potential client will perceive it,for example she/he may think the other facials aren't relaxing.Even though they are.:green:

I list my treatment times and what each facial is/benefits are.The prices of each facial change with product costs and times.

Not knocking your price lists though Esther,just saying:hug:xx

Latest posts

Back