eve taylor help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anderson

Reaction score
hi i am opening up my beauty room soon and want to purchase eve taylor products for facials beacuse i have heard good things but when i went on the website to buy it says no orders will be processed till 2nd of november :eek: does anyone know where else i can purchase these from thanks x

hi i am opening up my beauty room soon and want to purchase eve taylor products for facials beacuse i have heard good things but when i went on the website to buy it says no orders will be processed till 2nd of november :eek: does anyone know where else i can purchase these from thanks x

Hi if you facebook Marie Reynolds, she is the main trainer for Eve Taylor, I am sure she will be able to assist.

Dawn

Hi if you facebook Marie Reynolds, she is the main trainer for Eve Taylor, I am sure she will be able to assist.

Dawn

thank you i will try her now x:)

Hi there - You can still order from the website until the 27th - then it closes for stock taking till the 2nd - so you still have at least 10 days to place an order. Hth x

Latest posts

Back