Eve Taylor range, wait or buy retail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink_Princess

Reaction score
hiya
in currently training in facial and skincare and decided i want to use eve Taylor products. I know i cant buy them till in fully qualified and wondered if its worth getting some bits from the retail range or if i should just wait till i get my certificate? Any advice would be fab! X

Give them a test what have you got to loose. Also i would ring up explaining your a student and see what they say they give you some samples etc. Nothing ventured nothing gained and all that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

i already called and spoke with them, students can only buy from the retail range till qualified, that's why i was wondering if its worth getting some of the retail range or if im better waiting till in qualified for the pro products. Iv only got a other month to go. X

Are you using Eve Taylor products at college currently?

Are you using Eve Taylor products at college currently?

no we aren't using eve Taylor products, iv heard good things though so decided this is what id like to try with my clients. X

no we aren't using eve Taylor products, iv heard good things though so decided this is what id like to try with my clients. X

If your training School is not using Eve Taylor at the moment, it might be a good idea to mention the Products to Your teacher. Ask her to make contact With them and find out if they could come along and give a demo to all of the students.

If thats not poss invest in the Retail range, it well Worth it. Good Luck:lol:

Latest posts

Back