Eve Taylor Skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandiiiiiiii

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new here...what a really cool website..looking forward to meeting some interesting people in here. Well basically for my first post I was hoping someone could fill me in here on the Eve Taylor products here in ROI. I am just home from a week in Scotland and managed to get my hands on some of their products....I am in love with them. I am based Dublin and am currently using Thalgo however I am looking to change as to be honest the prices are just to high both on minimums and actual product prices. I just can't retail them. I bought 3 retail Eve Taylor products in Scotland for a very reasonable price and can't believe how good they are! Does anyone know where I can get them in ROI or do I order them from the UK?? Any comments from anyone thats uses Eve Taylor would also be great..thanks girls. Kisses Sandi

Last edited:
Hi I have just started using the products and am in love with them aswell! If you go to their website eyetaylor.com you can register as a trade customer as long as you have insurance and can order on line. Im sure they would post to Ireland but if you have any problems just give them ring they are very helpfull. Im pretty sure you can only order direct from them to pay trade price.
Kirsty
x

I'm based in Dublin too. I think i've seen eve Taylor add in the irish beauty magazine, have a look there. If you don't have it I can find it out for you.
Every one I know who worked with it loved it too. So it's a goon brand to work with and clients love it. :hug:

Thank you girls for your feedback. I got in touch with Emma Dunne, she is the distributor here in ROI. Got it in IB so thanks for that. They do a great recommended starter pack so Im gonna go ahead and order that on Wednesday. Thanks again girls...hope to speak again soon

Last edited:
Hi,
I use Eve Taylor Just finished their 2 day training course - well worth doing.
I bought the mobile kit first is a great way to try out the products. Best to order direct from them.
Emma :lol:

Hi,
I use Eve Taylor Just finished their 2 day training course - well worth doing.
I bought the mobile kit first is a great way to try out the products. Best to order direct from them.
Emma :lol:

Hi there, was the 2 day training course through the week or at the weekend? Which hotel did you stay in too? I am looking into doing this next year as i use the products but want to know more how i can use the products for body treatments too.

Latest posts

Back