Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikki21

Reaction score
Hi
Does anyone use Eve Taylor products? I'm just looking into skincare/facial brands and am enquiring on people's experiences good or bad on ET?
Or if anyone recommends another skincare brand for the mobile therapist.
I am trained in Clarins and Dermalogica but they don't offer to mobile therapists which is a shame.
Any advice welcome [emoji6]

I am interested in this too [emoji4] I have heard good things about Eve Taylor products.

I used it in training and found it really lovely! When I offer facials I will more than likely go for Eve Taylor! :) xx

Have you looked at Katherine Daniels Cosmetics? fabulous brand with amazing results.

I have never heard of Katherine Daniels?

I have used Monu for several years. My clients are pleased with the results. The products are plant & aromatherapy based but also incorporate vitamins & minerals. There are several types of facial treatments from Aromatic to Re-surface & Peel. I am sure if you enqire they will send samples for you to try first. x

Monu do have a mobile therapist package which is a great price and includes a mobile trolley case with their logo, I love Monu products X

I've just received my Eve Taylor skincare products for facials and I am really impressed with them! I would 100% recommend them. The clients love them, they have a brilliant range and they aren't extortionately priced either. Their customer service seems to be really good as well x

Speaking as a client (just visiting from the nail forum:) ) I LOVE Eve Taylor, its fantastic skincare and my skin has improved massively. I ran out recently and really saw a difference til I could get myself some more!

I like the fact that it's ethical, natural and paraben free and they test on people not animals

And above all the products are fab. Hope this helps a bit x

Hi
Does anyone use Eve Taylor products? I'm just looking into skincare/facial brands and am enquiring on people's experiences good or bad on ET?
Or if anyone recommends another skincare brand for the mobile therapist.
I am trained in Clarins and Dermalogica but they don't offer to mobile therapists which is a shame.
Any advice welcome [emoji6]

I have Eve Taylor in my salon and can't recommend it enough. The results are great and start up costs are very affordable. Customer service is very helpful. Not one negative. I too have trained with dermalogica.

Latest posts

Back