Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone....what are your thoughts on Eve Taylor products ?

I use the Eve Taylor products in my salon and they are lovely. Clients love them. X

Really ? Are they expensive to take on ?

They have no initial Start you outlay which is great they are very reasonable x

Really fantastic range, very professional and not at all greedy. Give them a call and get some further information, I recently recommended them to a friend who could no longer retail her brand due to price increases and online discounting. She changed and could'n't be happier! S x

I use them for my body facials, lovely products

They have a minimum order now. I think it's £60. Not ideal if you just want a small order.

They are fantastic!

I use the the massage oils and aromatic candles. They are so lovely to work with and clients always comment on how lovely my room smells x

I love the products and they are quite reasonably priced but I am put off by their minimum order price... then you have to pay delivery as well unless you order over £100. As beauty is only a small part of my business, I'm running down the range I have at the moment and hoping to concentrate on a few good basics to stock.

I use them, love there face masques that set! Also there face massage oil is gorgeous. They now have a minimum opening order around £140 I think or you have to buy a kit X

Latest posts

Back