Eve Taylor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rozzina

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm opening up on my own and I'm looking for a really nice product for facials, I wasn't really too fussed about selling products initially and wanted to focus myself more on my treatments but it would be great if my clients could by products I'd used if they wanted. Could anyone give me an incite into how much the starter pack is or any other packages for that matter. Also I've not heard too much on the snit aging products they do.... any info would be much appreciated. Thank you ladies & gents:)

Have a look at spa find it's amazing xx

Hello everyone, I'm opening up on my own and I'm looking for a really nice product for facials, I wasn't really too fussed about selling products initially and wanted to focus myself more on my treatments but it would be great if my clients could by products I'd used if they wanted. Could anyone give me an incite into how much the starter pack is or any other packages for that matter. Also I've not heard too much on the snit aging products they do.... any info would be much appreciated. Thank you ladies & gents:)

Contact @Matthew Taylor , who is a representative for the Eve Taylor brand and a member of this site. He'll be able to give you first hand information about starter packs and the cost.

Can totally recommend Eve Taylor, I recently started using it in my home salon and have had great feed back and results. If you call the office they are always super friendly and give great advice and excellent customer service. They talked me through the packages and helped me work out which was best for my business, which was so refreshing compared to the hard sales of other brands.

Good luck with your new business xx

I have recently just requested the start up information for Eve Taylor and I cant believe how reasonable the start up packages are. They have all ranges of start up packages from a small mobile kit to a fully stocked professional and retail package. I've just received my samples and the ones I've tried so far are lovely and feel really great on the skin. I have a few questions to ask so will be calling the office but I think I can safely say I will be placing my opening order very soon. Hope you get on good too x

Thank you :) good luck on your new venture too x

Right! I've ordered some products from Eve Taylor but was wondering would I use the face oils for massage (facials) or just the normal carrier oil I have ordered.... thank you in advance for any help xx

Hi, I placed an order last week and the stock should be arriving Monday, I'm very excited x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back