Even coverage on extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amelia Kayte

Reaction score
I'm wanting to go pink all over with wella pink dream? But it's not covering evenly anyone got any ideas? My extensions are repture many thanks

Extensions are a whole different animal. Try a porosity equaliser first but can't promise anything due to the processing they go through you just can't really predict when colouring them.

With extensions you also need to make sure you take very small sections and saturation really well, keep coming it through to make sure its evenly saturated... Colouring extensions isn't an easy task and i'm always really reluctant to colour my clients extensions!

I've done a test on one of my extensions. I'm gonna leave it stay an ice queen haha worth an ask I suppose can't have it looking uneven in the salon wouldn't look professional x

Yeah my last set went orange on the ends doesn't look good when your platinum blonde [emoji85]I just make sure it's all tied up before I get in the pool or anything :)

Latest posts

Back