Ever heard of Skinscience

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahtaieb

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been approached by a company selling Skinscience products that I never heard of except some are sold in tkmaxx! can t find website and can t seem to find a lot of info online. Any of you know or have experienced the brand? Itry to find an alternative brand to skin doctors as all salons nearby use them.

Never heard from them... but then everyone has to start somewhere... if you want something new set a bit of time aside and meet them, see the products, get some samples and try it on yourself or your friends.
It may tick all the boxes, it may not...Go with your gut instinct..
It would probably need to have some unique benefit if you were going to try and push it with your clients...

Jack

Thanks Jack - I have some and tried them...they are mostly anti-ageing...just wanted to see if any beauty therapists had experience using or selling them.

Never heard from them... but then everyone has to start somewhere... if you want something new set a bit of time aside and meet them, see the products, get some samples and try it on yourself or your friends.
It may tick all the boxes, it may not...Go with your gut instinct..
It would probably need to have some unique benefit if you were going to try and push it with your clients...

Jack

Thanks Jack - I have some and tried them...they are mostly anti-ageing...just wanted to see if any beauty therapists had experience using or selling them.
skinscience

is this their website?

If it's being sold in TK Maxx I wouldn't entertain it, no matter how good it is. You could never compete with their buying power and you'd be back to the Dermalogica situation in no time at all.
There are so many professional brands out there that sell only to salons and spas; why compromise?

Latest posts

Back