Everlast nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

six

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of them / know anything about them?

Thanks for looking Bagpuss, i'm a bit stumped, never heard of them. Ive got a girl coming in next week with these on so anybody knowing anything please let me know what you know, thanks in advance :)

I wouldn't be surprised if its just a regular acrylic with a fancy name..:lol:

i would agree with Bag Puss some people name their nails by things.... i have one near me that calls them weekend nails and that's how long they last for ( so I'm told).... so may just be someone proud of their work and call them ever-last.... just a thought..

Maybe your client has got a little confused and her previous tech called them forever french ????
this is when you do the enhancements pink and white using pink polymer and white polymer to create the effect hth

Well its all a bit of a mystery but there is definately a nail system called Everlast.
I will let you all know more as soon as i have actually seen it next week.:wink2:

hey,just new to this...
i had to remove everlast nails this week. had never heard of them before, they didnt soak off they reminded me of gels really, although i don't do gels myself, but definately dicintigrated similarly.i thibk they are a similar product to shellac,but i cant find any information regarding it on the internet:/

Latest posts

Back