Everyone poops- hopefully !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and would like to incorporate a natural preferrably organic skincare treatments into my practice. Do you have any reccomendations ?
I see so many clients with poor skin as they have such toxic lifestyles - diet, over use of chemical laden 'beauty' products, strong medication, stress etc. Also for many the biggest problem is poop - they just dont go enough ! We should be pooping about 1 1/2 ft of waste a day. If not then toxins can overwhelm us causing nasty symptons including Acne, Excema and Psoriaisis.

All the best

Colonic Marie

Do you really mean 1 foot 6 inches ?? 45cm ??:eek::eek::eek:

blimey , i could never poo that much :lol: i am only 4 ft 9 !! thats like a 3rd of me :lol: :lol:

I am a Colon Hydrotherapist and would like to incorporate a natural preferrably organic skincare treatments into my practice. Do you have any reccomendations ?
I see so many clients with poor skin as they have such toxic lifestyles - diet, over use of chemical laden 'beauty' products, strong medication, stress etc. Also for many the biggest problem is poop - they just dont go enough ! We should be pooping about 1 1/2 ft of waste a day. If not then toxins can overwhelm us causing nasty symptons including Acne, Excema and Psoriaisis.

All the best

Colonic Marie

I'm sorry, I know nothing about skincare as I only do nails but am amazed about how much we should be "pooping" per day.

teri x:hug:

blimey , i could never poo that much :lol: i am only 4 ft 9 !! thats like a 3rd of me :lol: :lol:

PMSL:lol::lol::lol::lol:

PMSL - what can I say some people are just full of it - my ex husband for 1!!!!!:lol:

All the best

Colonic Marie

That is great to hear i thought i had mamoth poos lol

How do we know if we have done the length required I for one aint measuring mine lmao

How do we know if we have done the length required I for one aint measuring mine lmao

:lol: sounds like you aint doing enough coz i just know and don't need to measure lol

bloody hell i would have to glue my rabbit droppings together to see how big it was :lol:
eewww mucky playdoh or what !!

All the best

Colonic Marie

Hi Marie :green:

Just interested in how you would incorporate facials into a colonic treatment, or would you just be retailing?

What sort of skincare qualifications or experience do you have, as it isn't clear in your profile?

We could have a gallery on this.:lol:

This thread made me laugh thanks for cheering me up ladies.

Ju x

Mmmm,now without going too much into my personal habits,I was told by my doctor that it made no difference if you do poo daily or not,he said that we are all different and as long as our bowel movements dont change drastically then what's normal for one isn't necessary normal for another.I.e if you poo 3 times a day and always have then fine and if you only go every other day or less than that's fine also.

Gosh what a subject,anyway,just wanted to mention this so people dont start worrying if they dont manage to do the correct amount of footage:green:

Facials whilst having your plumbing cleared out is not something that would appeal to me,how is one to relax and I thought this was done with client laying on their side,how could a facial be carried out whilst in this position,just out of interest???:eek:

Facials whilst having your plumbing cleared out is not something that would appeal to me,how is one to relax and I thought this was done with client laying on their side,how could a facial be carried out whilst in this position,just out of interest???:eek:

Hey hun :green:

The colonic tube is inserted whilst you lay on your side and after it's in place you turn on your back with your knees bent.

From my experience, the hydrotherapist is too busy with the tubage and building pressure and watching what comes out to do much else! I also find it a relaxing treatment on its own, and I'm usually too pre-occupied rolling a big metal ball just above my left hip to encourage peristalsis to want any other concurrent treatment!

Hey hun :green:

The colonic tube is inserted whilst you lay on your side and after it's in place you turn on your back with your knees bent.

From my experience, the hydrotherapist is too busy with the tubage and building pressure and watching what comes out to do much else! I also find it a relaxing treatment on its own, and I'm usually too pre-occupied rolling a big metal ball just above my left hip to encourage peristalsis to want any other concurrent treatment!
Thanks for enlightening me Amy,never had it done and was interested in how you could have a facial whilst having this done.I am surprised it's relaxing,never imagined it to be,but hey,you learn something new everyday.:green:

Any of you had a colonic? i'd like to try it.....stop pulling that face!!! lol xx

Thanks for enlightening me Amy,never had it done and was interested in how you could have a facial whilst having this done.I am surprised it's relaxing,never imagined it to be,but hey,you learn something new everyday.:green:

Yeah, I wouldn't say everyone who's ever had a colonic would tick the "very relaxing treatment" box, but from peeps I've spoken to, no-one's ever found it un-relaxing and the hydrotherapist always keeps you very comfortable.

It's definitely a very satisfying treatment to have....you know the feeling :green:

Latest posts

Back