Excel help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I am doing a spreadsheet in excel and I am trying to do a formula in vlookout, I am having trouble I have a range of cells in one column with one percentage in each cell eg 18%, I also have two more coloums with 10 cells one contains a range of percentages eg 0%-10%,10%-20% the other column next to it has text eg excellent, good, poor.

I am trying to write a forulma in vlookout so that when I click on the cell next to 18% and put in the code it gives me the answer in text so say 18% would give the text as poor but it isnt working and I dont know how to do it lol

I am doing a spreadsheet in excel and I am try to do a formula in vlookout, I am having trouble getting a range e.g 15%-30% to be reconized in a single cell ????????? anyone I am going mad :irked:
i know im stating the obvious here flower, but have you looked at the help section for excel?

i know im stating the obvious here flower, but have you looked at the help section for excel?

Yep tried everything it just cant reconize that I went to use more than one number so I am looking at how to write a range in one cell.

Yep tried everything it just cant reconize that I went to use more than one number so I am looking at how to write a range in one cell.

maybe it just cant be done then sweetpea
i have used excel before but didnt come across the need for this so cant really help out

Anyone who can help read my first post :irked:

Lell, go onto MSN and speak to hubby, he is going to look in his books first.

If your still struggling then let me know - I think I may be able to help

Latest posts

Back