Excel - The Forums, can I book on the day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teena_B

Reaction score
Hi people, I'm back!!!

Been away from the site for a while, due to relationship problems, had to put my business on the back burners for a while (nearly sold ALL my nail stuff at one stage) and also having lots of stuff stolen (not my own but my husband's work tools and my 15 year old son's motorbike that he worked months to restore, altogether about £3500 worth of uninsured stuff (I won't go into it)). I've had a really stressful time of late, my friend said she's amazed I haven't lost it!

Anyway, I'm going to Excel Sunday and Monday, but I haven't booked any of the sessions that sound absolutely wonderful. Is there any way of booking on the day, I notice that on the Professional Beauty website you had to book a month ago at the latest. DOH!!!

I know it's really late to be asking this, but if anyone's still at home who knows the answer, I'd be grateful if you'd reply. Thanks, hun!

Can't answer you question hun, but great to see you back, I was only thinking of you the other day and how you were getting on at home.

Hi Teena

Love the website - brill pics

Thanks for your messages, it's good to be back.

I managed to see ms. K-Sa-Ra herself demostrating airbrushing, and I also saw Doug forgotten-his-last-name type guy with the very close up pictures of nail problems, eugh!!!

I got 3 nails done, all gel as I'm unhappy with my current gel. I also got a nail airbrushed at another stall by a very nice lady, the nail looks really good (unfortunately someone brushed by me when it was nearly dry, but it's not too noticeable, so still looks good) She called it a Batman nail as it looks like the Kapow! and Kerbang! things that used to be on the 60's Batman series! I'll try & put a piccy up!

I didn't see the Geek stand (I got carried away by shopping and forgot to look actually!) never mind, I wore my badge that Laystar made for me for last time (still going strong, thanks girl!!) and got some good comments, people loved the badge & wanted to know what it was all about!

Luv ya guys!!:D

Latest posts

Back