Excel Tickets

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VICKYBROOKES

Reaction score
hi everyone , ive managed to get an ticket for pro beauty at excel and was just wondering if the ticket intitles me to take another person on this ticket to? i thought read it somewhere but was prob imagining things!!lol i asked for a ticket for my friend as well who is l2 qual in hair and nails but i think they made a mistake as they both have my name on ????????? dont want to turn up and only litlle me gets in!!!lol i will b a rite billy no mates!!!ive only just noticed this but will prob phone them tomoro but just wondred what u geeks thought!

If you have two tickets then you should be able to get two people in, I would have thought.

you probably did get a ticket that entitled two people to get in but as you have got them and they both have your name on then like you said they probably made a mistake.as i did the same thing but mine came with our own names on.why dont you just register for your friend online that way you can get a ticket with her name on it.ive also done this and its easy to do.just go to there website. Professional Beauty and Professional Spa - Welcome hths

Latest posts

Back