excell....specific time to meet each other

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was getting really excited about going down to excel but then hubby going away so need to sort out some sort of childcare, also checked out train times etc and found that a day return is going to cost 145 pounds so may have to miss it anyway which is really sad, but if I dont get there will be thinking of all you geeks having a laugh

i'll be there. i will be the one looking harassed as im taking my nan.

what is excell

Spray 2 Go said:
You are all welcome to meet up at the Tantrick stand if you want!! We would love you to introduce yourselves, see whats new and have a free glass of bubbly, you would be most welcome we are on R245!!

Mandy & Stu x

I'll be on the stand on Sunday and Monday too so come and have a chat - would be lovely to meet those of you that are going to be there and will be good to put faces to names at last! xx

kateyork1 said:
I'll be on the stand on Sunday and Monday too so come and have a chat - would be lovely to meet those of you that are going to be there and will be good to put faces to names at last! xx
I'll come & speak to you hun, unless my shyness get the better of me lol xx

~shelley~ said:
I'll come & speak to you hun, unless my shyness get the better of me lol xx

Just come over hun and I can give you some info on the Tantrick system. Don't be shy hun - none of us bite (unless really hungry!) Look forward to meeting you. xx

*JOANNE* said:
brill
i just feel a right plonk introducing myself...i'm shy really

Make yourself a badge, I have, with Geek logo and my screen name and my signature name:p .

exCel is an exhibition centre in London where nails and beauty are on show.

Latest posts

Back