excell....specific time to meet each other

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yey can't wait, I'm going all day sunday and I'll be with hubby and daughter, she's the pretty slim one and he's the reprobate in the wheel chair.
So looking forward to this, never been to one before, definetly wearing trainers:D

1pm on the Sunday, yeah great, Ill see you then!!

Now, just got to save up thousand of dollars, fly thousands of miles, work out where the hell Excell is and then get home again! So whats so hard about that!!:eek::evil::sad::cry::irked::green:

Lissie Broom said:
I will be there too, i am not shy at all so i'll be introducing myself, or maybe not i'll be hiding behind Sassy as she is the only one i have met LOL x

CANT WAIT I AM SOOOOOOOO EXCITED X

At least I can explain why you're a hairy Mary!!!

Not sure if I'll see anyone then! I'm coming down but don't think I'll be there for one!!

Thats a shame! I was really looking forward to meeting everyone again and meeting geeks I've not met before!!!

What time you coming hun? xx

Oh :cry: Im going to be in a seminar until 1.30pm....

Maybe we could have a 2nd geek meet a bit later for all those who cant make 1pm!!! :)

1pm is a date! I've only met a couple of geeks before, so I'll have my eye open for Cathie and she can introduce me to some more of you!!

Looking forward to it girls & boys!!!!

I'll pop over at 1pm if I'm not in a seminar if I am I'll pop over after :D

LayStar said:
What time you coming hun? xx

Not sure! Maybe around half two ish I think!
Will you be on the Geek Stand all day hunny?

Yes hun I'll be there all day!!

Don't worry those guys who can't make 1pm, cos Geeks continously come back to the stand all day for a sit down and chat!! Especially in the afternoon when eveyone is shopped out

xxxx

ohh i am getting so excited , have not been to exhibition in ages so its gonna be nice having some me time away from the boys and catching up on all the gossip................

Sassy Hassy said:
At least I can explain why you're a hairy Mary!!!

Thanks for mentioning that Sass, i really appreciate it NOT.....LOL

I will be wearing a balaclava, long trousers and a long sleeved top PMSL X

oh sandi...birthday bumps sound good to me.....glynis we recognise you cause you look just as gorgeous in real life as you do on your avator piccy.

you know i think we need a model stand too, for those of us whos models are not geeks or techs and who's eyes are gonna glaze over half way through the first day.

No they will be fine jac they can talk to each other lol.x they hould be used to us geeks if they've known us for a while lol

scattyfox said:
No they will be fine jac they can talk to each other lol.x they hould be used to us geeks if they've known us for a while lol
perhaps we should give them some pocket money and send them to the bar!!!

Waht a good idea lol x

scattyfox said:
Waht a good idea lol x
as long as we join them later, we will deserve it :biggrin:

i will be at the show monday and tuesday i was going to enter the nail art comp but wimped out:o
what day is the geek meet? it was great meeting loads of geeks last time

kittenclaws said:
i will be at the show monday and tuesday i was going to enter the nail art comp but wimped out:o
what day is the geek meet? it was great meeting loads of geeks last time
its sunday tracy, but their will still be loads of us there mon too i expect.

Latest posts

Back