ExCellent News for Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOOOH I REMEMBER THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT VIEW!! hahahahaha maybe Mr SprayTan-In-A-Thong will be there too lmao

So is the geek stand going to be next to the Creative stand?
I'm setting off in the Morning & might not be able to geek to find out before i go.
also will i look daft if i take my little wheely pink suitcase to put my bits in???

I dont actually know where it is yet lol! Last time it was opposite the Creative stand but we can't guarentee it this year, just depends which stand they give us!! I can't imagine you'll miss us, follow the noise! If you're going monday we will let you know what number and location we are, we'll put it in a post.

Pink rocks!

Hi I'm newbie:)

Hi I'm bev from London, I'm not in the nails biz but i'm into make up I'm currently on a course and when that finishes in the summer thats when i start my make up biz alongside my regular office job. I 've read through some of the thread and you all seem like a really nice bunch. I'm going to excel on sunday and was wondering if any of you would like to meet up and check things out ?

Look foward to hearing from you :wink2:

Looking forward to meeting up with my co-geeks :hug:

Latest posts

Back