ExCellent News for Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Though the ingenuity of Ruth (nailsinlondon1) and Layla (laystar) not to mention the fine folks at Professional Beauty - The Geek Lounge will be making another appearance at the largest industry trade show in the UK: ExCel.

Professional Beauty Spring is running March 5th through the 8th at ExCel in Londons Docklands. ExCel is gargantuan, taking over 8 massive halls and is the newest and coolest venue for shows in London.

Stop on buy the Lounge and give your love to Harold the tree (or whatever the hell it was that you called him). Ive got a couple of cool surprises planned :)

Until then....
Geek on​

YeehaH! well done Ruth and Layla and good on PB.

Hope to see you all there at some point.

fab fab fab

can't wait.,,,..... ... thanks all who have made it possible.

Fantastic news.....I can't believe we've got to wait over a week for Excel! I'm so excited and want to go NOW!

Lyndsay x

ohh cannot wait just the news ive been waiting for, hope to see ya there ! ;)

jules x

Will the show guide tell us where it is?

Oh this sounds good I am nearly 90% sure that I will be going only sorted this out a couple of weeks ago.:)

First show for me and really looking forward to it.

I will be staying with my long lost friend that I have only seen once in 7 years so it will be a weekend to remember.

I do not get away much this will only be the 3rd time I have been away from my children the other 2 times were for courses.

Where ever I go the kids go so this time I will be hving some quality time for me which can not be bad.

So if all goes well I should be seeing you on Sunday.

I drive down to London on the Friday evening making the most of my weekend and I will drive hom on the Monday.

Caz xxx:)

:irked: :cry: :irked: :cry: :irked: :cry: *pout*
i wanna come & i can't: boo-hoo!

wooooo hoooo - Thats brill news!!!!!
Will you be telling us where is is???

I am so excited ...i thought i was going to have to leave early in the afternoon to get home ..as my husband is on exercise (Army).. on the mon & he is driving me to sisters in Bordon (hampshire) ..& me & my sis are getting the train on the sat & staying in a hotel on the sat nite..but yeeey hi exercise has changed & its in Bordon.... so i can stay as long as I like & I will be staying at my sisters till wednesday night - im so chuffed its a shame i cant go on the monday or tues too but havn't got childcare then xx

I want to come even more now...pants I cant!! Have fun, Ill have to meet up with ya all next time!

Cool, cool, think we are meeting at 1pm right?

OMG That makes a pleasent change that for once the army have got it Right LOL!!!!!

You must know what I mean you can never plan far ahead in trhe Army life can you? because if you do you know what will happen hubby will be sent away how many times that has happened to me.

I have happy for you.

Caz xx

~shelley~ said:
wooooo hoooo - Thats brill news!!!!!
Will you be telling us where is is???

I am so excited ...i thought i was going to have to leave early in the afternoon to get home ..as my husband is on exercise (Army).. on the mon & he is driving me to sisters in Bordon (hampshire) ..& me & my sis are getting the train on the sat & staying in a hotel on the sat nite..but yeeey hi exercise has changed & its in Bordon.... so i can stay as long as I like & I will be staying at my sisters till wednesday night - im so chuffed its a shame i cant go on the monday or tues too but havn't got childcare then xx

caz3 said:
OMG That makes a pleasent change that for once the army have got it Right LOL!!!!!

You must know what I mean you can never plan far ahead in trhe Army life can you? because if you do you know what will happen hubby will be sent away how many times that has happened to me.

I have happy for you.

Caz xx
you can say that again, i hope i get to meet you hun xxxx

Yes that would be great:D did I hear that it was 1pm the meet? I was not taking a lot of notice before as I thought I was not going.

Caz xxx

~shelley~ said:
you can say that again, i hope i get to meet you hun xxxx

caz3 said:
Yes that would be great:D did I hear that it was 1pm the meet? I was not taking a lot of notice before as I thought I was not going.

Caz xxx
yes thats right 1pm at the geek lounge xxx

I am soooooooo jealous!!!

Have a great time everyone who's going! :hug:

oooooooooooh im so excited x
see you all there xxxx

I'll be there can't wait!

Latest posts

Back