ExCellent News for Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wont be there but will be online So Ruthie, Layla nd Co say Hi ;)
Samuel can we have one at g-mex too I can help do it then :D

LMFAO it was Gordon The Tree!! :smack:

Nikki and Faye are also working with us, Faye jus for the sunday, and the nutter Nikki for all 3 days!!

We'll keep all of you onliners updated with a geek stand thread like last time! Especially for you Lelli :hug:

It's going to be faaaab to meet you all - old and new faces!! So make sure you all come up and introduce yourselves :wink2: And bring tea. Lots of it. :lol:

xxxxx

hey layla, will there be anywhere to store our bags or comp kits at the geek lounge, save lugging them around.

Last year we put all our cases and bags at the back corner of the stand and placed chairs around them. So I reckon you can do that again. there'll always be at least one of us there so no one will walk off with them :cool:

great stuff thanks.

Well done guys, can't wait to see you all ... and Nikki I promise I won't overspend this time!!

Yea right sass! I'll believe that when i see it!! Don't forget your lil blue trolley ;)

Haha, I've got no dosh this year, so my little blue trolley will have my overnight kit in it!

Aw bless! At least it is coming along with you! Lol xx

Well doen girls and just to let you know we really appreciate you all getting together for us see you there x

LayStar said:
Last year we put all our cases and bags at the back corner of the stand and placed chairs around them. So I reckon you can do that again. there'll always be at least one of us there so no one will walk off with them :cool:

No....GMG does not want the stand be used as a baby-sitting-bag service... sorry folks!:Scared: :biggrin: it will make the stand look messy and un-professional.

The Nail Geek said:
Though the ingenuity of Ruth (nailsinlondon1) and Layla (laystar) not to mention the fine folks at Professional Beauty - The Geek Lounge will be making another appearance at the largest industry trade show in the UK: ExCel.

Professional Beauty Spring is running March 5th through the 8th at ExCel in Londons Docklands. ExCel is gargantuan, taking over 8 massive halls and is the newest and coolest venue for shows in London.

Stop on buy the Lounge and give your love to Harold the tree (or whatever the hell it was that you called him). Ive got a couple of cool surprises planned :)

Until then....

Geek on​

Thanks Sam, but what would a show be without a geek stand, well a sad one lol.....
Samuel how could you forget Gordon the Geek Tree, if only you knew what it took to get him lol....in the end it was plain geeking robbery lol..... LOl Suprises now we all love them...... can I drink it? does it mix with orange juice??? Does it?? Does it????

Below a piccie of Our Antony, Sam and Gordon at last years bash.....
GeeksUnited005_thumb.jpg

Getting all exited now and I hope we will see all of you there...... Gordon just drink water, but we don't lol......... xxxx

Oops sorry Missy :hug:

Lol Ruthy I hope Gordon makes an appearance lol

Mrs Geek said:
No....GMG does not want the stand be used as a baby-sitting-bag service... sorry folks!:Scared: :biggrin: it will make the stand look messy and un-professional.
thats fair enough Samantha it was just an idea.

Ooooh can't wait, I am hoping to be there for the sunday and the monday, but if I spend too much it will just be the sunday!!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

YAY fab news i'll be there on the sunday after the competition :eek: i always run to ruth lol and monday i am there just to shop :cool:

see you all there will be nice to meet up again :hug:

yey cant wait, i'll be there too, yey yey, we're gonna have a party, woo hoo woo hoo, well maybe a cup of tea anyway x

Cant wait to meet everyone. Hope I got enough cash.......
Will the meet be 1pm on the 5th or the 6th?

There should be lockers at Excel there was last time but where they are dont ask me it gets biger adn bigger each time we go.

scattyfox said:
There should be lockers at Excel there was last time but where they are dont ask me it gets biger adn bigger each time we go.
There by the toilets, then saying that there probably toilets every were, i went to put mine in there last year but the que was massive. so i eneded up carrying everything. x

Latest posts

Back