Excellent result! Vani-t Velocity on fair skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebbles#1

Reaction score
Got may sample of Vani-t Velocity recently and finally got sprayed with it.
So far I have been really impressed :D

I am so fair skinned I easily blend in on a magnolia or white wall!! no joke :(

I usually have Tantrick Autumn Gold, which on most of my clients looks excellent. But, on myself and my anemic sister it gives a jaundice look.

So far the fade has been great too, it`s now day 6 and still looks fab.

Only down side is it`s 50% dearer than my usual Tantrick solution.

Thought I would share this with you, definitely recommend it for very fair skin, the result looks very natural........ and darker than i could ever get by laying in the sun for 2 weeks

sounds great, however, I wonder if you would be more suited to Essence of Summer than Autumn Gold? Maybe that is why you haven't been getting good results with it?

I usually have Tantrick Autumn Gold, which on most of my clients looks excellent. But, on myself and my anemic sister it gives a jaundice look.

Thought I would share this with you, definitely recommend it for very fair skin, the result looks very natural........ and darker than i could ever get by laying in the sun for 2 weeks

Hi, do you mind if I ask how long you left it on for? I use the velocity too, it's a lovely tan x

I`ve tried Essence of Summer, still looked a bit jaundice. Also tried Original 5% and 8%.

All my customers have been really pleased with the Original 8% and Autumn Gold. But for very fair skin the Vani-t Velocity is a better result :D

I left it on for hours. Have to say, there is now way I could have gone to bed with it on as the guide colour is so dark compared to Tantrick.

When I showered it off I lookded fairly white still. But by the morning you could see it was starting to develop. I would say it took 24/36 hours to fully develop. But that`s no different with the Autumn Gold.

If a client wants a tan for Saturday, I recomment they come in Thursday.

How do you find the other Vani-t solutions?

Do they all have a dark guide colour?

Sorry Jenx, it is meant to read:

I left it on for four hours!!

;)

Glad you liked the tan outcome.
In terms of price points you can charge more for a premium organic product and many therapists do so..
If price point is still an issue and you are interested in the organic thing then you really should try out new Organic's solution which is..by virtue of its name..well...erm organic LOL and is considerably cheaper than the velocity.

HTH and good luck with your trial

Glad you like the velocity solution ;) I must say it is one of my favourite vani-t solutions. I always leave it on for the full 4 hours and get perfect results every time.
I understand it is more expensive than other solutions but due to the high quality ingredients and extensive research this has to be the case. In the end your clients will thank you for it!! When you work out the extra cost dived by the amount of tans you get from a litre it actually is not that much extra for such a high quality solution.

Any questions on the vani-t range please feel free to ask and i shall be glad to assist! :D

The Velocity does work beautifully on fair skins. Believe it or not a lot of us Aussies are naturally very fair as well. My fair-skinned clients are getting fantastic results as well as my more olive-skinned Type 3's and 4's.

Vani-T Fusion works beautifully on fairer skins too. At the moment it's a toss up for me which is my favourite.

I am going to try mixing the 2 solutions together this week and leave it on for four hours - can't wait to see the results!

Hi there

does anyone know of any stockists of Vani-t Velocity in the UK? Apparently Wow Factor will not be stocking Vani-t anymore - no explanation why?? I really need to get hold of some velocity and liquid sun.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Helen

If you scroll up a little you will see who is stocking Vani-T in the UK and I have also PM'd you. Hope that assists. :D

Hi Helen, Bronze couture have been appointed the UK distributor of Vani-t. Hope this helps.:D

Latest posts

Back