Excited newbie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

So, just wanted to post this, feeling so happy and positive right now. I am currently in the process of changing careers. I am a chef right now: long hours, all eves n weekends, low pay. Its something I fell into after uni and it has taken four years for me to find something I am so passionate about that I love and that I am truly eating and breathing.

I have just qualified with cnd and am doing itec in few months, saving up for beauty therapy nvq for next year but in meantime I am focusing on nails.

I love it. I really love it. And this industry, although not free of flaws- no regulations, debatable pay, over saturation- as far as I can see is also! FUll of strong amazing ladies n gents- the support and love I have seen far outweighs the negative and I am proud and excited to join the current team of beauty professionals in the uk today, cant think of anything better than making people look and feel great. And you guys are professional and amazing. There are phonies in every profession, feel confident in your ability and passion because it has inspired me.

Just wanted to send some love. Cant wait to change jobs. Cannot wait. And I will practise and train and strive to be the best I can. Not going to be the one to sully the name of every other trained talented professional on here.

Lots of love. Zx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back