Exciting news!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noreenoconnor

CND Education Ambassador Cork
Reaction score
Hi Guys & Girls,

Some of you may have noticed I've been a bit quieter than usual on here for the past few months, well there was a reason for it

I was studying and practicing like mad and I'm so proud and excited to say last night I graduated as a Full Systems CND Education Ambasador! I'll be representing the Cork region here in Ireland!

It was also my Birthday yesterday and I got the best birthday surprise ever... I was awarded Best Nail Skills at our graduation ☺️

I can't wait to help even more people achieve their nail goals and of course I'll be still be here to give a helping hand to anyone that needs it xxx

Love Noreen

Sincere congratulations, and kudos on all your hard work and talent!

Hi Guys & Girls,

Some of you may have noticed I've been a bit quieter than usual on here for the past few months, well there was a reason for it

I was studying and practicing like mad and I'm so proud and excited to say last night I graduated as a Full Systems CND Education Ambasador! I'll be representing the Cork region here in Ireland!

It was also my Birthday yesterday and I got the best birthday surprise ever... I was awarded Best Nail Skills at our graduation ☺️

I can't wait to help even more people achieve their nail goals and of course I'll be still be here to give a helping hand to anyone that needs it xxx

Love Noreen

Congrats, and happy birthday

Major congratulations xx

Congratulations and well done xxx

Congratulations x

Amazing news. Well done. You'll be fab. Your advice and support on here is always excellent.

Congratulations!

Vic x

Fantastic ! You will be an excellent ambassador Noreen - well done you !

Congratulations! Well done! :D

Wonderful!!well done!! Xx

Brilliant news. Congratulations x

Hi Guys & Girls,

Love Noreen

Congratulations!

Please can I ask you to update your profile details asap, to show you are now an educator.

Thanks.

Huge congratulations!

Fantastic news for Cork. Well done you!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations!! Well done!! X

Congratulations & well done hun! Your posts are always fab, spot on & very informative so Im sure you will make an excellent educator :)

Well done poppet!! Xx

That's amazing! Well done! Xx

Congratulations, [emoji6]x

Latest posts

Back