'Exclusive' offer and a bit of a rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
I had an email offering an inch loss wrap that was exclusive to a certain company in London! I know its shrinking violet, and I know for certain it's not exclusive to one mobile company in London. I get so annoyed with people making false claims, it's so frustrating. Sorry, I think I just needed to vent! Lol

Exclusive can mean a few different things, eg Shellac is 'exclusive' to industry professionals, Bio Sculpture is 'exclusive' to those who've trained directly with the brand.
I wouldn't get too hung up on it. Perhaps they do something a bit special that's 'exclusive' to their salon/company as part of the treatment. :hug:

They're saying its exclusive to them and they're the only company in London offering it. What a crock of poo! If they were saying its exclusive to professionals that's truthful, but to blatantly lie isn't cool at all!

A salon in the city centre of Edinburgh were I live offer shellac for £25, but after going in for a little "mystery shop" I found out they use some random UV base and top coat with shellac in the middle and when asked by me why they don't use the whole shellac system they say this is BETTER!! Emm no it's not lol!! I know exactly how you feel on this I was SO ANNOYED that they are misleading people, but what can I do eh? X

I had an email offering an inch loss wrap that was exclusive to a certain company in London! I know its shrinking violet, and I know for certain it's not exclusive to one mobile company in London. I get so annoyed with people making false claims, it's so frustrating. Sorry, I think I just needed to vent! Lol

Do they not mention its sv in their email/ad? You could always contact Tibby olivier who make sv. X :)

They don't state it SV. I emailed them and asked what the brand was as I was interested in having a treatment (big old liar that I am!!). They told me it was SV. They ate just advertising it as an inch loss wrap exclusive to them and they are the only company in London offering it. Smh

Are not ate! lol

They don't state it SV. I emailed them and asked what the brand was as I was interested in having a treatment (big old liar that I am!!). They told me it was SV. They ate just advertising it as an inch loss wrap exclusive to them and they are the only company in London offering it. Smh
Hi Jane here from Tibby Olivier.

Can you PM me details of this company and please note, we do not offer exclusivity to ANYONE x

Sorted :Love:

Latest posts

Back