Exercise DVD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm looking to get back into shape and start exercising again. Can anyone recommend any yoga or Pilates DVD's that you've used? I don't want to go straight into high intensity workout so I'm thinking something gentle to start with. Xx

Hi, I bought this a month ago and I can't recommend it enough. It has 5 10 minute workouts so if you can choose how many you want to do. Plus each section targets different parts.
It's in Tesco for £5 at the mo.
I've lost weight & toned up just by doing 10 minutes 5 days a week.
Best £5 I've ever spent lol.
Sam xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377115001.915036.jpg

Hi, I bought this a month ago and I can't recommend it enough. It has 5 10 minute workouts so if you can choose how many you want to do. Plus each section targets different parts.
It's in Tesco for £5 at the mo.
I've lost weight & toned up just by doing 10 minutes 5 days a week.
Best £5 I've ever spent lol.
Sam xx
View attachment 41014

Sounds good, what kind of exercise is it? Would you say it's easy (I'm very much a beginner)!! Xx

I was a complete beginner when I bought it. It makes you ache the next day a bit but after that I was fine. Some things she says 'if you are a beginner do this or if your more advanced do this' if you get me.
There are 2 easy sections and the other 3 are a bit harder so start with the easy ones then move on when you are ready :)
Xx

Brilliant, thanks for that!! Xx

I swear by Davinas DVDs. She's done loads now & I have 5 or 6. They are excellent and attainable but you must do any DVD at least 3 times a week to see any difference. Have a look on Amazon. I think the above DVD is the blast off belly fat one - I have that too but they only work a specific area and I think an 'all rounder' is better.

Look up 'tiffany rothe workouts' in Youtube and you will get really good workouts for free!!

I've never done a fitness DVD but I been going to the gym alot lately & I had my first PT session on Saturday & fair play I got muscles hurting/aching that I didn't even no I had haha defo worked no pain no gain & can't wait for my next session x also if anyone goes to the gym or does classes Boxercise is a fab class to attend I love it xx

I swear by Davinas DVDs. She's done loads now & I have 5 or 6. They are excellent and attainable but you must do any DVD at least 3 times a week to see any difference. Have a look on Amazon. I think the above DVD is the blast off belly fat one - I have that too but they only work a specific area and I think an 'all rounder' is better.

There are 2 sections for belly, the other 3 do all over.

Leslie Sansone's Walk Away the Pounds DVD's are great.

There are 2 sections for belly, the other 3 do all over.

Must be a different one then to the one I've got 😀 I know they do quite a few.

Latest posts

Back