Expenses and eBay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkerbelle1990

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this has been asked before but I couldn't find anything when I searched.

For tax related purposes if I have purchased glitters/rhinestones etc from ebay can I put this through my expenses?? Or is this only if I have purchased from proper suppliers? I know in the grand scheme of things these are my smallest outgoings but I want to do these things right!

Thanks geeks! Xx

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

Hi,

I think you'll find lot already on this site if you search again.

Here's a link that will help you;
An overview of business expenses

HMRC run short courses and webinars. Best to get in touch with them for free info and training. And keep all your receipts and mileage expenses, etc info for 7 years.

Good luck with the new business.

Of course you can, I take it you are paying on paypal and you will be emailed a receipt, print it off and keep it with the rest of your receipts.

ANYTHING you buy for your business can be put into your expenses. It doesn't matter where you buy from, Tesco, Aldi, Sally's, S2.

I have bought things from all over the place & so long as it is for business use then you can put the reciept in. I often buy things like reams of paper when I see a good deal & I don't care what shop it's in so long as the price is right, I have bought loads of things off ebay too.

Latest posts

Back