Extended lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfl

cfl
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which is the best semi-permanent lashes to go for and if this is a very profitable treatment with your clients, and which age group ask for this, thank you.

Hi I trained with nouveau and have found them very good. A set costs very little to do so the profit is good. My clients are from age 20 to 70. X

I use Flirties and recommend their training. I have a variety of clients from different ages and backgrounds and offer different prices sets x

thank you ladies, I am renting a room, and looking at new treatments to offer apart from my usual and in the past tried Spray tanning, but |I find tanning messy and even with the Cubicle tent, anyway at theSalon I am renting a room, the other therapist whom I get on so well with (self employed too) does all the therapies including reflexology, electroylsis, Microdermabrasion, and galvanic facials using a top quality brand. I do most treatments but not any of the ones like microdermabrasion that I just listed so am looking to either do the same, as we both want to have the same prices and do similar treatments but I was thinking maybe Extended lashes (which she doesn't do) might be a good one, and I don't have loads of extra cash flying around so I need to do something that is affordable and brings profit in. I am on a six month trial to see how I go and hopefully will make it make. I believe just doing the bred and butter treatments (waxing etc) is not enough now.
THANK YOU for your time in reading this and hoefully suggestions please ladies. :)

Latest posts

Back