Extension colour match help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jadie87

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've recently bought a euphoria one Brazilian weft in colour 4/6 which my hair dresser is fitting in a couple of weeks. I'm currently wearing Remi cachet ultra tips about 80 bonds colour 4 and 20 colour 8. The very tips of my own hair (about an inch) are probably a 6 from a previous ombre and the top about 2 gradually getting lighter. I'm worried about the weft blending at the top do I need to ask my hairdresser to colour the top of my weft as it might show through and look fake if this makes sense?

I was going to return to euphoria and change for colour 3T/6 but it's out of stock can anyone help please?

Many thanks

Hiya not sure if this will be any help but I can't imagine the 4/6 weft will blend if you're currently wearing a 20 and an 8 which is a golden type blonde and a light Ash brown.

The 4/6 is a chocolate brown and a chestnut type brown I guess x

Hiya not sure if this will be any help but I can't imagine the 4/6 weft will blend if you're currently wearing a 20 and an 8 which is a golden type blonde and a light Ash brown.

The 4/6 is a chocolate brown and a chestnut type brown I guess x

Hello thanks for your reply sorry I wasn't very clear there I meant the number of bonds the colours I wear in Remi cachet are #4 and #8. The lady at euphoria had responded to my pic saying she thinks 4/6 will be a good match I was more concerned about the roots of my hair blending of that makes sense?

I've attached a pic of my hair in natural light.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 32
When it comes to root colour it doesn't make too much of a difference as this will be hidden under your top section of your hair. I would say from looking at your photo you would either need a 2 or a 4 depending on the lighting.

Thanks for this I've returned the hair and going to exchange for colour 4.

Thanks for this I've returned the hair and going to exchange for colour 4.
Sorry to intrude, but this is euphoria 4/6 weft Just to give you an idea what it's like xx

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.1 KB · Views: 24
Sorry to intrude, but this is euphoria 4/6 weft Just to give you an idea what it's like xx

Thanks ninar I seen this on another thread and it looks lovely blends really well with your hair it just felt slightly warm on mine. I've exchanged for a 4, been really impressed with the customer service at euphoria! How have you found the hair?

X

Thanks ninar I seen this on another thread and it looks lovely blends really well with your hair it just felt slightly warm on mine. I've exchanged for a 4, been really impressed with the customer service at euphoria! How have you found the hair?

X
Yeah it looks warm on this pic. The hair is lovely but unfortunately I couldn't stand the weave in n took it out after 2 days. But iv sew clips on so when I go out or fancy long hair il clip them in. Hair is lovely n thick

Latest posts

Back