Extension geeks - how well is your SJK hair lasting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siobrennan

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

i usually use hair planet for budget hair but thinking of switching to sjk, need to order today but wondering how long the hair is lasting/how it compares to hair planet/foxy?

I did email them but the reply was slightly cryptic lol xx

Hi everyone!

i usually use hair planet for budget hair but thinking of switching to sjk, need to order today but wondering how long the hair is lasting/how it compares to hair planet/foxy?

I did email them but the reply was slightly cryptic lol xx

ive ordered my first lot today the budget and luxury been told the luxury is amazing and someone told me the budget is good to she wore hers for about 5 months x

Im a big fan of sjk hair. I always ring the office though dont bother emailing. What kind of hair are you getting? The aaa is a good we hair its cheap and good for clients who cant afford much they luxury is gorgeous. Think they do/are doing russian soon?

she said the luxury hair would last a month longer than the AAA but not how long it would last!! Russian is still to come I think. I wanted to try out the deep wave ones on myself - they said the curl is "baked" in and only available in the cheaper range, still worried it will drop straight out but its cheap enough to give it a shot. Have any of you girls tried the wavy ones?
Ended up ordering from hairplanet again for this weeks bookings but now debating ordering for me as a trial!! xxx

The aaa is supposed tobe 3/4 months but id 2g aaa 6/7 months! I wash mine once a week with Aussie and argan oil a tiny drop. I was with hair planet but flipping hair got so dry and my clients werent happy then I tried to get some money back/ send them the hair and they were rude to me. Were the people at Sjk have always been nice and gave me advise with different things. I hate wavy hair. No matter where I bought it from its been hassle, havent used sjk's wavy but clients cant manage it. Id do wavy on myself but never clients again! They wash it too much and blowdry the life out of it. Its best to dry natural , I dont really see the point in wavy extensions when u can just curl them yourself and itl last quite a few days less hassle lol but give them a try youl be pleased. Are you on there facebook page? Loads of good reviews and pictures of people that are using the hair x

The aaa is supposed tobe 3/4 months but id 2g aaa 6/7 months! I wash mine once a week with Aussie and argan oil a tiny drop. I was with hair planet but flipping hair got so dry and my clients werent happy then I tried to get some money back/ send them the hair and they were rude to me. Were the people at Sjk have always been nice and gave me advise with different things. I hate wavy hair. No matter where I bought it from its been hassle, havent used sjk's wavy but clients cant manage it. Id do wavy on myself but never clients again! They wash it too much and blowdry the life out of it. Its best to dry natural , I dont really see the point in wavy extensions when u can just curl them yourself and itl last quite a few days less hassle lol but give them a try youl be pleased. Are you on there facebook page? Loads of good reviews and pictures of people that are using the hair x

cool! I wanted the wavy so i didnt need to blow dry it or my own hair, just sheer laziness!! yeah I have them on facebook, just always so nervous in trying somewhere new!! I think I've been lucky with hairplanet though, all my girls have got at least 4 months with no problems!! xxx

What's sjk like compared to lush us (hair rebellion)? I'm currently thinking of using lush us as my main budget supplier but I've noticed sjk have a lot more colours available and I love the idea of being able to offer the dip dye hair! Just wondering what the quality difference is like?

Never tried lush to be honest! They dip dyed I was afraid was going tobe over processed I got black into 60 :/ lol and it was gorgeous. I expected about 6 weeks and it last 4month , then i got bored. Yes massive range in colours. But it takes 10/14days to make as there to much of a variety to stock in lengths, weight and stuff. They are doing the 200g wefts now !!! Just checked. Im excited for this!!

Their hair is very good if you look after it properly :) Currently have mine in 5 months now, I previously used Hair Planet but I have to say im appauled with their customer service, I'd rather and encrypted reply than a plain blank rude one anyday!lol Plus, I love being able to offer my clients the dipdye and Sjk have a good variety of colours x

brill thanks for all your responses :) xxx

Latest posts

Back