Extension shapes.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexta1407

Reaction score
Ok so i am getting so frustrated with shaping nails. I can do square perfectly but when i come to do squoval or oval i can do the shape on one nail but move on to the next and i cant get the shape consistant from one nail to the next. Any tips? I have a nail trainer and have been practising on that but i just cant manage it. My mum has a lot of friends wanting L+P but i just dont feel confident enough to do them as i know they all like natural/oval shape nails.

Thanks geeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi there,

If you go into articles, then click on to member tutorials, then click into nail tutorials and there is a fab tutorial on shaping,it is called perfect form its all a matter of degree. you might find it helps.xxx

Hey, fingernail fixer has an excellent tutorial on you tube for perfecting an almond shape x

my educator taught me to cut the corners of a tip off once you have applied and then shape. Cutting the corners saves so much time in filing!

Thanks everyone. Will get onto computer later and look at the tutorials cant seem to find them on my phone. Never thought of cutting corners off, will give that a try later. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back