Extensions book?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
im doing a course on micro ring extensions next week and fusion course beginning of october..

lady came today about it and i thought id get it out the way before i have baby and get some practise while im at home...

does anyone know any good books i can get so i can read up about it before friday .. as its only a day :rolleyes: so not a long course so id like to be a bit prepared before the course and have abit more knowledge...

thanks..

capital sell a few books, have you looked there?

didint know they sell books il look at their site

Theresea Bullock is the author of a book on hair extensions I think its the only one of its kind. You can get this from Amazon and there is a book you can download from the internet, I cant remember the site but that was good aswell, I remember getting it a few years ago, if i can find the link i will put it up on here.

I havent seen a book just on micro rings if thats what you wanted in particular.

cant see it online on capital website il check in the store

Hi, yes I agree Theresa Bullocks book is quite good , she has all sorts of good tips to offer in her book , and lots of established hair company's have also contributed towards it,
but in saying that I must admit I once held a very lengthy phone call with Theresa all about processed hair !....
(wouldn't mind but I phoned her cost me a fortune :lol: lol x )
I agreed that her book was very good but I could never come to agree with her upon my dislike of using processed hair types for single strand hair extensions ......and nothing will dissuade me about my dislike of processed hair ...... but yes I would also say get the book as it will help :) x minky

thanks il have a search online. :)

Latest posts

Back