Extensions - budget, mid range & luxury - please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
I'm just doing my price list and need help with how to do everything in regards to pricing. I was going to go with a Budget, mid and Luxury Range.
My plan was to use

Budget - Sleek & Rapunzels
Mid - Transforms
Luxury - Fabulong

I do also use Beautyworks, Angel Remy, etc but not sure where to place them on the scale.

I'm not sure where to place everything

I'm just doing my price list and need help with how to do everything in regards to pricing. I was going to go with a Budget, mid and Luxury Range.
My plan was to use

Budget - Sleek & Rapunzels
Mid - Transforms
Luxury - Fabulong

I do also use Beautyworks, Angel Remy, etc but not sure where to place them on the scale.

I'm not sure where to place everything
Hi, I would just list your options of Budget, Mid and Luxury giving a description of the hair quality that you're using with a price range for different lengths and different
types of installation methods, how long there hair should last. Don't list the brands you use otherwise clients can research for themselves and find out exactly what you paid and question your profit margins! Or buy the exact products themselves next time round and not seek your professional advice because you've given them all the information needed, also you may not be able to get the exact same brand every time as lines get changed and disconnected. Research prices other extensionsts in your area are charging and price according to make enough profit for yourself. Good luck

I like fabulong for the lengths, weights and colours available but they're definitely not high end quality. Medium quality at best with high end price range

so for wefts what do you all recommend for a budget, mid and premium supplier?

at the moment i have trade accounts all over, Newu, BW, Remi Cachet, Sleek, Angel Remy, Transforms etc etc

i was thinking of doing the three budgets but with 3 weights per budget too??

how do you all do your pricing?

I like fabulong for the lengths, weights and colours available but they're definitely not high end quality. Medium quality at best with high end price range
ooh its so hard !

for Nanos I love Transforms but for Wefts I'm not sure who to put at which end of the spectrum tbh x

I just do a price 'from' instead of set price. I'm struggling with high end suppliers at the moment.. I used to like Transform but anything but their 15/16 inch is getting really thin, Prestige is pretty much my only go to at the moment. Waiting for them to get a range of Russian/Mongolian mini tips so I can use them for higher end too!

Im just struggling with making it all competative but reliable x

ooh its so hard !

for Nanos I love Transforms but for Wefts I'm not sure who to put at which end of the spectrum tbh x
I love Angel remy for wefts, they have just put an extra £20 on them tho! :/ X

Latest posts

Back