Extensions & gut feelings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hair_addict_extensions

Reaction score
This is a bit odd, but does anyone ever get that "gut feeling" on consultations about potential clients & think they are just going to be a pain in the bum? Do you go with your gut or bend over backwards?

Yup. I used to ignore it and do them. I learnt my lesson.

Had this once before & ignored it, wished i hadn't now. & just again & I think I'm best sticking with my gut on this one Lol

Why do u think their going to be a pain?

Yes!! And you know they wont be able to handle the extra hair...... I wont fit these clients anymore!!

Yes I get it!! I don't alwAys listen to my gut as I'm hoping it's wrong sometimes and actually sometimes it is! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I have an enquiry for someone who I think isn't going to be able to handle them I tell them about my very budget range. The hair is decent and have had clients get 3-4 months out of it but it's not as thick. I can do a full head of this for around 130-150. I've actually never had any complaints with it.

I tell them they are probably best seeing if they can look after that hair before they spend hundreds on hair they will likely want out after a month x

This is a bit odd, but does anyone ever get that "gut feeling" on consultations about potential clients & think they are just going to be a pain in the bum? Do you go with your gut or bend over backwards?

Yes yes yes !!! But have to be honest I have been pleasantly surprised about some I wasn't sure about. I do a very In depth consultation and in a nice way make it clear I'm no walk over if I think someone is not taking care of their hair and tries it on with me they won't get any where x

Latest posts

Back