extreme lifting, as I´ve never seen before

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberlaika

Reaction score
Hi!
Hope some of you clever geeks might have a solution or answer to this. I saw a regular client today, who never ever has any lifting, but today there was really extreme lifting on two of her nails. I´m talking lifting as in only zone 1 was still attached to her nails. When you pushed down on zone one, the rest just lifted right up. So weird! I had done PREP and everything else as usual, and she was here just under two weeks ago for a backfill. She hasn´t had her fingers in anything weird or chemicals, and as I said, this was only a problem with two of her nails (the thumb and middlefinger on her left hand).
Have you ever experinced this? Any idea what happened.
I´m almost expecting an angry phonecall at any time now:Scared:

Hi,
If she has not had her hands in anything, Then perhaps you did something different when you prepped these 2 nails ? If not then maybe she has been picking at them.

You should not get an angry phonecall as I though you had seen her already?

Have you redone these nails?

If so I am sure they will be fine this time like it has been said maybe something was done differant last time to these two nails.

Or

Maybe she has put her hands in something and has forgot all about this it happens.

See what happens this time to the nails.

You will be fine.

Caz xxx:)

cyberlaika said:
Hi!
Hope some of you clever geeks might have a solution or answer to this. I saw a regular client today, who never ever has any lifting, but today there was really extreme lifting on two of her nails. I´m talking lifting as in only zone 1 was still attached to her nails. When you pushed down on zone one, the rest just lifted right up. So weird! I had done PREP and everything else as usual, and she was here just under two weeks ago for a backfill. She hasn´t had her fingers in anything weird or chemicals, and as I said, this was only a problem with two of her nails (the thumb and middlefinger on her left hand).
Have you ever experinced this? Any idea what happened.
I´m almost expecting an angry phonecall at any time now:Scared:

Yeah, thanx. That´s what I´m thinking. It´s never happened before and she´s been a client for over a year. I`ll be crossing my fingers.
Oh, and by the way, yes I did redo her nails.

Odd that it only happened to two nails, perhaps she had knocked them and not confessed all (see GMG's latest article about this very subject, it's fab!)

I had a client that had the oddest thing happen, the nails went all milky and lifted really badly (all 10) only a few days after I had applied them. To this day I never know what caused it and that must be well over a year ago, and it's never happened since. so it could be one of those unexplained mysteries!!

Hi hunny,

I think she's been picking at them or knocked them. If it had happened to all ten we could say okay it was your prep, but two fingers only is a bit strange, your routine is not gonna change with only two fingers.

xxxx

Latest posts

Back