Eyebrow courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn1234

Reaction score
Hi just wanted some advice on eyebrow courses such as hd, billion dollar brows, brow definition courses. I'm qualified in waxing, tinting etc of eyebrows from nvq. So I was just wondering if it is still worth spending the money on these courses? Or whether just to do a threading course to add to the eyebrow tidy I already do? Thanks in advance for any help :)

I would like some recommendation too?

I did the HD brows course. It was expensive but it was worth it, two days intensive training. Honestly, you will never wax eyebrows the same after being on the HD course, they teach you completely differently to how you are taught at college and its so much better! Once you have done the training, you will honestly become so obsessed with making your clients brows perfect! Its also such a recognised and trusted brand so clients want it! Xx

If you feel you could benefit from extra training then yes it's absolutely worth it. I was not confident with brows at all (and they still scare me a bit tbh) so I did Billion Dollar Brows. I don't do much of it at the moment but I'm glad I did the course. Learning a proper technique made me much more confident. At college it was just, put wax on, remove wax! Nothing in depth.

I did the HD brows course. It was expensive but it was worth it, two days intensive training. Honestly, you will never wax eyebrows the same after being on the HD course, they teach you completely differently to how you are taught at college and its so much better! Once you have done the training, you will honestly become so obsessed with making your clients brows perfect! Its also such a recognised and trusted brand so clients want it! Xx

Defiantly agree its so worth it x

Yeah I feel like I could do with extra training with brows to be honest. I would really love to do hd brows but I'm still building up business and getting clients so I'm a bit scared of spending all that money. Is it something that would benefit someone more who already has a large client base to sell to or a salon or has anyone who is home based or mobile found it has really helped their business? Thanks for the replies so far

I started hd brows with no client base and no beauty background. Best thing i ever done i have now extended my services but hd brows is my bread and butter x

I do Billion Dollar Brows and that's what made me known for Brows around here, I've since trained in advanced tinting and bleaching, sleekbrows and Epibrows and solely do Eyebrows in my salon now! Tbh HD brows are in nearly every salon around here, I don't do them atall and I'm much busier than everyone else. I suppose the brand name helps but if you do any brow course and get yourself spot on with the shaping and filling then you'll get the clients. The secret is LOTS of before and after pics of your work x

Ahh I want to do both now haha. With billion dollar brows you don't get taught threading do you? Is the brow makeup for billion dollar brows good too?

I love the billion dollar products, I only use them on my brows! We only wax with BDBs but I took a threading course before I opened my salon and use threading in my treatment, it's not essential but it makes a difference ;)

The BDB products are lovely. You don't learn threading though no.

Thanks, can I ask what comes with the business in a bag that comes with training?

You get everything u need! The 4 powders, universal brow pencil, highlighter/concealer pencil, smudge brush and angled brush, brow buddy tool, white pencil, brow gel, tweezers, double sharpener, and scissors. Think that's everything? They're doing an offer just now I'm sure to include a full waxing and tinting kit with it x

I do Billion Dollar Brows and that's what made me known for Brows around here, I've since trained in advanced tinting and bleaching, sleekbrows and Epibrows and solely do Eyebrows in my salon now! Tbh HD brows are in nearly every salon around here, I don't do them atall and I'm much busier than everyone else. I suppose the brand name helps but if you do any brow course and get yourself spot on with the shaping and filling then you'll get the clients. The secret is LOTS of before and after pics of your work x
Where did you do the advanced tinting and bleaching course. Xxx

I've been to the gateway workshops for many different courses hair extensions, gel nails, waxing, spray tanning, acrylic nails, lash lift and tint, brows etc etc and have gained a great deal of knowledge from them and came away feeling confident with all the treatments I had learnt. They are one day courses pricing is not bad either your receive a diploma at the end. I recommend them highly. The tutors are very very helpful and friendly, groups are a max of 6 so you get plenty of attention each and practise.

Hi yeah I've done a course with gateway workshops, they are really good, I was also looking into their beautiful brows course , have you done the brow course with them?

I done it through The Brow Studio Group, I think they now do it with their BeBrow course x

I've been to the gateway workshops for many different courses hair extensions, gel nails, waxing, spray tanning, acrylic nails, lash lift and tint, brows etc etc and have gained a great deal of knowledge from them and came away feeling confident with all the treatments I had learnt. They are one day courses pricing is not bad either your receive a diploma at the end. I recommend them highly. The tutors are very very helpful and friendly, groups are a max of 6 so you get plenty of attention each and practise.

Hi
i'm considering the gateway workshops for brow tinting training. what are they like in comparison to teaching techniques,. thank
also how do i find a good company that isn't just about selling the latest trend and ripping you off

Latest posts

Back