Eyebrow embroidery?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satinbaby

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone has seen this new method of permanent make up? Also if anyone currently provides it or is trained in it ? This lady comes from Ireland so I am not sure if it has landed over here yet?
Eyebrow Embroidery - Permanent Make Up Courses Worldwide - EIPMU - YouTube

Thanks in advance

Great video and inventive name but this is not really a new technique, but is permanent or semi permanent make up, a cosmetic tattoo but applied using a hand tool, many techs used this method and then machines evolved. SofTap is another company training in hand tool method, they have used it for years x

Last edited:
Thanks Skingeek This is why I asked as this is applied differently from the usual hand tool method for permanent make up Ive not seen it like this before ... Its as if the skin is slit with a scalpel and the pigment put in that way if that makes sense x
So interms of the hand tool no its not new but the technique seems to be has anyone else seen it? xx

Thanks Skingeek This is why I asked as this is applied differently from the usual hand tool method for permanent make up Ive not seen it like this before ... Its as if the skin is slit with a scalpel and the pigment put in that way if that makes sense x
So interms of the hand tool no its not new but the technique seems to be has anyone else seen it? xx
This is the exact same technique we have used before, ie for SofTap I have asked colleagues also for you and shown the video to make sure, we loved the name given to it :-D and you may have started us on something!! it's nice and light in this video which is good this technique requires good training and a very light hand. You can get these hand tools from a couple of suppliers if you are already trained this helps, are you already trained in PMU? I can message you some info if you like ;-)

So am is the pigment applied on top of the scratched skin, rather than in the needle itself like on a digital machine? I couldn't really see that the technique was any different to the hair strokes that we all do. Confused!

Latest posts

Back