Eyebrow trend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairchild

Reaction score
A couple of times recently I have seen people getting their eyebrows bleached. Is this a new trend? Are you being asked to do it instead of tinting?

I haven't seen this at all.

When you say bleached do you mean to make them blonde/fairer? How does that look? can't imagine it.

I was never taught to bleach them to make them lighter, only to tint and darken them.

K xxx

Same here. However I have looked at rectofnil (not sure about the spelling) and they do all sorts of colours.

I've seen this done on Americas Next Top Model when they have their big make overs... usually do it on the girls who end up having their hair dyed very blonde, so that they match I guess.
Watching it on TV though it looks as though the hairdressers do it rather than it being a beauty service.
Surely if you used an ordinary facial bleaching cream they'd just go ginger, but wouldn't a hair dye be too harsh?
I'd be interested in the answer to this as a peroxide blonde myslef it would be nice to be more co-ordinated. xox

Yes, one of the times I saw it was on one of the 'Top Model' programmes. However, they did it on both blond/fair girls and dark hair/skinned girls. I do think both time was in America but, bearing in mind how world trends filter through - I was interested to hear if anyone had been asked to do it in the salon yet!?

I shall keep my eyes open in the glossies to see if it filters through there too.

Latest posts

Back