Eyelash extension advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you - you have been very helpful :hug:

Would a sun lounger be suitable instead of a beauty bed, one that lies pretty flat?

I don't know of one that is high up enough. I have had some real issues with my shoulders and back in the past, and when I raised my beauty bed up higher, and used my chair to get myself to the right height, I was able to fix these problems. I do lashes only, so the days leaning over clients lashes can be pretty hard on your shoulders and back if you are not super careful about your posture. Maybe for the first bit till you can afford the proper one. Remember you want to be professional when you start working on real clients.
:hug:
Good luck! I wish you the very best.:)

I don't know of one that is high up enough. I have had some real issues with my shoulders and back in the past, and when I raised my beauty bed up higher, and used my chair to get myself to the right height, I was able to fix these problems. I do lashes only, so the days leaning over clients lashes can be pretty hard on your shoulders and back if you are not super careful about your posture. Maybe for the first bit till you can afford the proper one. Remember you want to be professional when you start working on real clients.
:hug:
Good luck! I wish you the very best.:)

Well, had my first days training on Saturday and it was brilliant, really enjoy doing it and the trainer was lovely. I got myself a fab massage bed, works a treat. Highly recommend anybody to use lash revolution, there is a support page on fb and the trainer even answered my daft questions whilst on holiday.... Thanks Jen, from Beauty revolution :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back