Eyelash extension course - which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLilly

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi,

I have been researching Eyelash Extension courses. I was thinking of doing a Nouveau Lash course, the course including starter kits is approx £750. I have just found that The Eyelash Emporium do a course & starter kit for £325.

Does anybody have experience of these courses? Nouveau Lash costs double what The Eyelash Emporium charges, is it worth doing the more expensive course? Is it a case of - you get what you pay for?

I would really appreciate any feedback/advice.

Thanks in advance,
Lils x

Hi hun

Have a look at Flirties there are trainers in your area and most teach one to one there is lots of info if you search Flirties or other lash courses in the search facility. Good luck with whoever you choose though you will love lashing once you get going. X

Thanks for the info. I found Flirties on a Beautytrix website and have sent them an email asking them to contact me regards booking some training, I hope to hear back from them soon x

Thanks for the info. I found Flirties on a Beautytrix website and have sent them an email asking them to contact me regards booking some training, I hope to hear back from them soon x

Hi Joanne, thanks for that and Alison will be in touch with you directly but please let me know if there is any problems :)

I am doing the flirties course this Friday, soooo excited! I will let you know how I get on...its quite a bit cheaper than nouveau by the way xxxxx

I am doing the flirties course this Friday, soooo excited! I will let you know how I get on...its quite a bit cheaper than nouveau by the way xxxxx

Mines on monday!! My kit arrived today!! Im soooo excited :D

:rolleyes: Hi,

I have been researching Eyelash Extension courses. I was thinking of doing a Nouveau Lash course, the course including starter kits is approx £750. I have just found that The Eyelash Emporium do a course & starter kit for £325.

Does anybody have experience of these courses? Nouveau Lash costs double what The Eyelash Emporium charges, is it worth doing the more expensive course? Is it a case of - you get what you pay for?

I would really appreciate any feedback/advice.

Thanks in advance,
Lils x

Eyelash emporium all the way x

Hi Joanne, thanks for that and Alison will be in touch with you directly but please let me know if there is any problems :)

Thank you x

Yes please do let me know, would be interested to hear about it :)

Hi have you thought about Lash FX they are a leading brand and training starts at £215+VAT Inc Kit, 25%off until 31 August 2012

How did you get on? :lol:

Hi hun

Have a look at Flirties there are trainers in your area and most teach one to one there is lots of info if you search Flirties or other lash courses in the search facility. Good luck with whoever you choose though you will love lashing once you get going. X

I did my Flirties training today with Alison, I LOVED IT! Alison was great and i'm really looking forward to practicing. I found it quite tricky to start with but really started to get the hang of it towards the end.

Thanks for the prompt to try Flirties. The 1 on 1 training was so good and also being a lot cheaper than some other brands, made a huge difference.

I'll let you know how I get on :)

I did flirties training yesterday with Luisa in Gloucestershire. It was just me and my 2 therapists on the course. It was good. I didn't find it easy at all yesterday, but today I have practiced on my sister and I felt confident in what I was doing.

Hey, how much is it roughly to do the flirties lash extension course in london.... I cant find it on the internet at all
xx

Latest posts

Back