Eyelash Extension Course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hard-as-Nailz

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I would love to learn eyelash extensions (already qualified in tinting and perming) but not sure who to train with? Lash Perfect have a training venue quite near me, but does anybody know how much they charge for the Mini Kit and Deluxe Kit? As you get free training with the purchase of the Mini Kit and free training for two people if you buy the Deluxe Kit but there isn't a price and cannot call them until tomorrow.

Tia,

Lorna :)

Well I called Lash Perfect and the Mini Kit is over £400...so that may have to wait!

Has anybody trained to do the eyelash extensions via Sallys with the Marvellash products?

Thanks

Has anybody trained to do the eyelash extensions via Sallys with the Marvellash products?

Thanks

Do a search on marvelash training. There have been lots of threads about it on here

HTH

could tr glam lash good prices x

Well I called Lash Perfect and the Mini Kit is over £400...so that may have to wait!

Thanks
Please don't train with Marvel lash! You will simply waste your time and money. I don't believe in slamming products or training in general! But in this instance I think it's best to say not to bother and save your money for someone decent xx

Latest posts

Back