Eyelash extension course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilly T

Reaction score
I've got the opportunity to go on an individual lash extension course this weekend. It's £150 plus an extra 10% disc with a kit with chic lashed and brows.

Has anyone trained with them and if so, can you tell me what you think?

Any advice at all?

I've not heard of Chic Lashes.

There are so many companies and new trainers springing up all the time it's hard to keep track. If you are automatically issued with a certificate at the end of day one I would stay well clear. This may mean they are only interested in getting your money and don't really care whether you have learned much or not. Look for a company that asks you to do case studies and return for assessment.

Personally, I would only pay for training with a company that was recommended or had good reviews from people who had done the training.

I feel so sorry for the people who come on here having paid good money for awful training and don't even seem to have been taught the basics properly.

Lash training is discussed A LOT on here. Grab youself a cuppa and use the search facility. You will quickly see which companies have a good reputation and (more importantly) those that don't

E x

Thank and of course you are right. I was hoping that someone would know either way about this particular company as I was limited with time.

Thank you for the advice x

i have trained with chic lashes the trainer was great!!!

To be honest I would never book
A course that was putting pressure up book by a certain time surely they have more dates there are lots of companies that pop up offering training that soon disappear. I also have never heard of chic lashes normally I would have as I'm keen on finding out about other courses to see what they offer etc but the above poster has

Latest posts

Back