Eyelash extension courses Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettyperfect

Reaction score
Hi, Just wondering does anyone have advice about what eyelash extension course are good in Ireland,I have been looking at Novalash and Up To My Eyes but not sure about the quality of kits and the training offered!
i dont have any experience with eyelashes so any help would be good!!

Hi

Have you looked at Flirties :) have a look at BeautyTrix they have trainers all over England Im not sure about Ireland though but they are def worth looking into. I trained with them and it was first class and the support and aftercare after the course was outstanding. In fact Im going back twice in the next couple of months for different lash courses :)

x

P.s welcome to Salon Geek noticed it was your first post :)

i did the nouveau course at the beauty school in warrenpoint tizzy was the trainer she is very good and was patient with me

its probably no scrap that it is the hardest thing ive ever had to learn

and took a lot of practice

i do the express lashes

they do test my patience lol

was gonna give them up after christmas

but more bookings kept coming in so took them and decided to keep going

Up to my eyes are great, not sure what you get kit wise but I'd definitely say that they do the best lashes in the country and have a great reputation.

Thanks so much for the help, looking into them more now, im pretty nervous as Im afraid I wont get the hang of them put il keep ye posted!
PS Do any of you do the lashes as a mobile therapist? And what has yer favourite lash brand to work with?

Last edited:
MsDiva does an excellent 'one to one' eyelash extension course in Cork....I know she trains in Dublin as well..she trained me and she is fab with an excellent support service afterwards (which is very important) I can't post link but google MsDiva and it will come up hth xx

I'm looking at crystal nails LuxLash....If their lash training is as good as their nail training it will be excellent

MsDiva does an excellent 'one to one' eyelash extension course in Cork....I know she trains in Dublin as well..she trained me and she is fab with an excellent support service afterwards (which is very important) I can't post link but google MsDiva and it will come up hth xx

I second MsDiva! I trained with Lash Perfect and did not find them that great to be honest but what I have heard good things about MsDiva's training course and also seen her work. If I had the chance to do it all over again I would go there. ;)

Hi I am new to salon geek so hello.
We offer training and distribution in Ireland for mink semi permanent eyelashes. Please visit out site
www.chicsalonsupplies.com for any information.
Thanks
Charlotte

Flirties (Beautrix) have a trainer based in Belfast. Her name is Joanne.

You can get her details from www.beautytrix.me

Latest posts

Back