Eyelash Extension Curls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktinkle

Reaction score
Hi All

I have trainned as an eyelash extension tech and just wanting to know what would be be the best curl lash and thickness to create a full volume look?

Hi
I find that the c curl suit most people so went for that. I did start with .25 which create a stunning look but are quite thick to apply. I've now decided to go fir .20 as a general rule .25 for people that really ask for the ultra glam look and .15 for a more natural look, although I haven't ordered any .15 at mo and haven't needed them xxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi

Thanks so much for the reply :green:

I wouldn't choose the thickness of the last based on the look the client wants but on the clients natural lashes. Someone might have quite fine lashes and ask for an ultra glam look. If you used .25 on this client the lashes wouldn't last that long and could potentially cause damage as the natural lash isn't strong enough to take the extra weight.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I agree with TweezerHappy, you have to go with the clients natural lashes. I very seldom use .25s and definately wouldnt use them for a full set. Regarding curl, i mostly use Bs, sometimes mixed with Js or mixed with Cs, again it depends on the clients lashes and what look they want to achieve.

Also, to create a full look it isnt always about the length or the curl of the lashes but the quantity. Once you have created your 'structure' of length and curl then go ahead and fill, fill, fill with shorter lashes to give that fullness you require.
If you just apply long and /or curly lashes they will still look sparse in-between.

Latest posts

Back