Eyelash extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie Broadway

Reaction score
I had my first client tonight, I really struggled with separating the lashes and fount myself sticking the lash onto 2 lashes instead of one.. she was happy with the result but does anyone have any tips for separating lashes and tools?! Does the finished look ok?
IMG_0446.JPG

You’ll get better as you go along! You could get way more on there but that comes with practice! My teacher always said it’s better have the eyes even with each other than how many lashes are on there :)

I prefer these sort of tweezers over straight ones for isolating

a4641b777fe5bfe0fdb68debc80134bb.jpg

You’ll get better as you go along! You could get way more on there but that comes with practice! My teacher always said it’s better have the eyes even with each other than how many lashes are on there :)

I prefer these sort of tweezers over straight ones for isolating

a4641b777fe5bfe0fdb68debc80134bb.jpg

Those are the ones I had![emoji4] before I had Y ones which were great so might try them! I just fount it so tricky after putting a few on to find anymore to isolate! Will keep practicing! X

Those are the ones I had![emoji4] before I had Y ones which were great so might try them! I just fount it so tricky after putting a few on to find anymore to isolate! Will keep practicing! X

It is tricky! The more you do it the better it gets, also make sure you have really really good lighting and you will spot so many more lashes

Last edited:
Try distribution as you work along the lashline, this will prevent neighbouring lashes sticking together.

So place your skeleton ie 8,9,10,10,9,8 then mirror onto other eye, then work in between those skeleton lashes x

Latest posts

Back